Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Re: June 2015 Pick Up Thread

Hana Mandlikova match used racquet.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I have purchased an item from fredskinz in the past (which was a professional and excellent transaction) and I don't have a problem with him or anyone else listing and item and then selling it elsewhere.

I don't have a strong opinion one was or another on the $500 cap in the Classified Section. Seems a bit silly but I'm sure there are plausible reasons i.e. safe transactions, some liability, Goldin auctions, etc.

Being able to edit posts would be nice for typo's and mistakes but only if there was some sort of time limit to edit like 5-10 minutes. If not, I can see where this could be abused in transactions to bait and switch and then cover up.

Quote Originally Posted by ousooner_85 View Post
    I have purchased an item from fredskinz in the past (which was a professional and excellent transaction) and I don't have a problem with him or anyone else listing and item and then selling it elsewhere.

I don't have a strong opinion one was or another on the $500 cap in the Classified Section. Seems a bit silly but I'm sure there are plausible reasons i.e. safe transactions, some liability, Goldin auctions, etc.

Being able to edit posts would be nice for typo's and mistakes but only if there was some sort of time limit to edit like 5-10 minutes. If not, I can see where this could be abused in transactions to bait and switch and then cover up.
    Example of the "time limit edit" I would edit the "and" to a "an" in the first paragraph. Proof reading would help as well

Some of my pickups over the past couple months...

2007 Adam Wainwright
    1998 Jim Edmonds Set 1 (Photomatched)
    2006 Skip Schumaker
    2012 Lance Berkman Set 2 (Photomatched)
    1999 Chris Carpenter
    2009 Chris Carpenter (Photomatched)
    2004 Lance Berkman (Photomatched)
    2011 Lance Berkman
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by flota89 View Post
    Some of my pickups over the past couple months...

2007 Adam Wainwright
    1998 Jim Edmonds Set 1 (Photomatched)
    2006 Skip Schumaker
    2012 Lance Berkman Set 2 (Photomatched)
    1999 Chris Carpenter
    2009 Chris Carpenter (Photomatched)
    2004 Lance Berkman (Photomatched)
    2011 Lance Berkman
    Very nice Tyler

Went to the Cards/Cubs game last night. What I fun night! Took my daughter and we were able get there early enough for Cubs BP and I caught a screeming line drive HR ball. For some reason I brought my glove.....great comeback win by the Cards in extras and I was able to also snag a couple cool items on the cheap from the Cards Care auction. Nice use Carp bat with a very minor handle crack. Gonna check for possible postseason use and a killer 2010 Molina signed and well used jersey. Great night!

Pick up this 1996 Alex Rodriguez gamer from his time with the Mariners.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

2013 Alvarez

2009 Rios

1998 Fordham

1984 Wilkerson

Received a ball pitched to Austin Jackson (Single) in AT&T Park. This ball lived a long and awesome life and was authenticated to a bunch of stuff.

I now have balls pitched to Austin Jackson in 24 of the 30 MLB parks.

http://austinjacksonfan.com/30_Parks.html

Got these three beauties in a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks to Geoff and Ken! (Just a side note: this forum has been great for me to add to my collection, so thanks to everyone who has helped me out!)

Three Travis Hafner game used bats, all showing really good use. I apologize for the huge pictures and orientation. Photobucket seems to be having a few issues.

Also, wanted to add these. My grandmother recently passed away in January so my dad and his siblings went through some her stuff. To make a long story short, each of us grandchildren were able to pick out a few items. These were just two of of the items I was able to snag. They aren't game used by anyone famous, but they were game used by my grandfather, which means way more to me. They're beat to heck and show a lot of wear and tear, but I love them. I don't know a whole lot about them though and am looking for any information I can on them.