Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Rare Tom Brady piece

I would wait until the super bowl auction, I get a feeling this would sell for a nice chunk of change.

Yeah, ebay is for clowns. Hate to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by yankees506 View Post
    I would wait until the super bowl auction, I get a feeling this would sell for a nice chunk of change.
    Thank you for the advice just want to say thanks to everyone always been a follower of this site and once I found this piece I couldn't wait to join kind of gave me a reason to join in. Should have never said anything about value because that is a very gray area for any piece like my wife says it's only worth what somebody is willing to pay. Just really wanted to know how to maximize value and you guys were the best in the industry honestly that I could tell to go through. The amount of knowledge and diversity is unreal. There are no books for this kind of thing.
    Hopefully this post in the future will help somebody else out if anybody needs help with Tom Brady signed items let me know with this piece I've learned a ton about his handwriting. Little things like if you ever see a tail on the end ecspecially in early pieces of his letters or numbers it's because he is always looking to connect to next letter or number. He has 4 different r's he uses 3 different m's. Also the biggest thing if you see the crazy e that almost looks like a b it's his.
    I love just going through old posts and see all the amazing items all you guys have.
    Thanks again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jags Fan Dan View Post
    Yeah, ebay is for clowns. Hate to say it.
    I agree just worth a shot in the meantime til he hopefully gets hot again. Just emailed Ken goldin who by the way is great when getting back to people that I'll wait on piece and he told me makes sense and next auction in October when football is going on is better time.

Quote Originally Posted by yankees506 View Post
    I think collectors would prefer a football thrown by Tom Brady during a Super Bowl then a piece of paper. But hope to see this at auction, to see what someone is actually willing to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    I think collectors would prefer a football thrown by Tom Brady during a Super Bowl then a piece of paper. But hope to see this at auction, to see what someone is actually willing to pay for it.
    Talked to Ken Goldin again who has been great. I'm going to have him auction off at National so will see. I'll keep you guys informed. I'm curious too. Lol