Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: OT: Game Used Oddities....

Night Job ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

What is most amazing about the backwards 31 on Amos Marsh's left shoulder, is he actually caught a hail mary pass from Milt Plum with 22 seconds left to win the game for Det in one of the most dramatic NFL finishes I can ever remember. I always thought the '31" was airbrushed in backwards in the photo. Hard to believe they would have sewn the number on backwards.

Anaeus....I am curious to know who the Det Lion vintage collector is as those are also my interersts...Kirk

Banned

Exclamation Re: OT: Game Used Oddities....

I recall bullpen great Jesse Orosco, in his first game with the Mets (at Wrigley Field, Opening Day) pitching in the game with a road grey Mets jersey WITHOUT a NOB.

Dave Miedema

Pulling this thread back up. I previously posted on how NHL goalies are sometimes traded mid-season and suddenly are playing for a brand new team the day after, while still having the mask and pads featuring the color scheme from their previous team. NHL goalie Craig Anderson was traded from the Colorado Avalanche to the Ottawa Senators this season and wore his Colorado Avalance mask and pads for several games with the Ottawa Senators:

Here is a 96 Antonio Goss Game used 49ers shirt with the nameplate on backwards and upside down. It has nice use with team repairs. i have not been able to find a good photo-match yet though.

Always buying 49ers gamers
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

1969 Rose Bowl. Fullback Jim Otis is the only Buckeye with a nameplate, shoulder numbers, and sleeve stripes:

1976 Rose Bowl. Who's the home team?:

.bmp

Michigan's white pants on the road 1974-75: