Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 178 of 218 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Some recent Vikings pickups.

Adriab Peterson Game Used cleats VS Cardinals 10/21/2012

Peterson Game Used gloves from same game

Christian Ponder Game Used jersey VS Broncos 12/04/2011

If anyone has any recent game used stuff available, especially Ponder stuff, please hit me up!

Just picked up this 1989 Miami Dolphins Harry Galbreath rookie helmet. Has 1987 and 1988 reconditioned stickers.

Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Banned

Here's a jersey you won't see very often - a 1948-49 game worn Detroit Lions jersey. The Seller told me his Dad got the jersey personally from a Lions equipment guy in the early 1950's and the family has owned it all these years.

According to the Lions 1948 media guide, the Detroit Lions wore red jerseys for a short period of time in 1948 and 1949. This radical departure was thanks to the Lions new coach - Alvin "Bo" McMillin, a successful coach at Indiana University, was named head coach and general manager. One of McMillin's first acts in his new duties was to change the color of Lions game uniforms.

The Lions also wore "black" jerseys during the same period. The Seller had a black jersey but did not want to part with it.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by perlman9 View Post
    Just picked up this 1989 Miami Dolphins Harry Galbreath rookie helmet. Has 1987 and 1988 reconditioned stickers.

Very nice!

Thanks! Got it for a decent price. Not a Phins fan but like the older helmets
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Here we have my #40 Dallas Cowboys Throwback game used 11-46 jersey, worn by Cowboys safety and former LSU Tiger, Danny McCray.

McCray wore this jersey for the 20-19 Thanksgiving game win, against Miami, at Cowboys Stadium, on the 24th of November 2011.

The jersey shows some excellent use and I have photomatched it using both game wear and unique stitching patterns on the seams.

The jersey is available for sale and I will post details in the Classifieds section.

Banned

Just picked up this Pro Bowl jersey. A vintage durene jersey with plenty of wear on it. From the Rawlings tag, I figure it's from the 1971 Pro Bowl. I just wonder if it was recycled from a previous Pro Bowl.

Jim

A few new additions to the collection...

1972 Rams Hacksaw Reynolds game worn jersey with multiple repairs. Rare one year style. Still looking for another Rams Hacksaw that has the blue and gold sleeves. Also looking for a Wendell Tyler Rams or 49ers gamer.

Deion Sanders 1994 season game worn and photo matched Pro Bowl jersey. Deion's only season as a 49er plus he was defensive player of the year. Multiple photo matches including the loose thread off of both the PB patch and the lower most star on the front. Other matches include the custom bottom hem as well as multiple mesh patterns within the numbers.

Jerry Rice 1994 game worn cleats and wristbands with Rice LOA. The wristbands were worn vs The Raiders when Rice caught TD #127. The cleats still have grass and dirt from game use.

Always buying 49er game worn items!
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Picked up an unattributed Detroit Lions game worn helmet

Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Quote Originally Posted by RKGIBSON View Post
    Jake51,

The orange crush jerseys are great. The first game used piece I bought was a '93 Robert Delpino (#39) home Bronco jersey. It was well used, the tail had been shortened, sleeve had been shortened and elastic sewn in, no tags either. I got it from Murf Denny at a Tri-Star show in St. Louis. I had a nice Simon Fletcher away also. Both sold during a divorce along with about 100 other jerseys. That depresses me to talk about. I have a 96 Romo that is the most modified jersey I have.

Patrick has nice Bronco stuff also. I wish I would have bought the Morton when they were available a few years ago. I would like to have a Terrell Davis too.

I have got into trying to duplicate the players equipment, pads, neck rolls, collars, rib protectors, etc. in my display. It is a little expensive but I think it adds a lot and is worth it. It keeps me occupied which is what a hobby is suppose to do.

Rose14,
    I picked up the metal stand at a antique mall. I was surprised how well they work on the smaller jerseys. I don't really like the way the real big jerseys hang. Picture attached.

GWH11,
    Great Packer jersey. Nice photo match.

Commando,
    Good to see a older Saints jersey. Its got several modifications for a older jersey.

Indyred,
    Thanks, here are some different photos of the Urlacker. This is one game wear vs the 49ers 10/29/06.

Roger
    Email me at ctguy212003@yahoo.com

Would love to talk about your collection