Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: MLB stars and MILB prospect bats for sale: All-Stars, Top Prospects + more

The bat has "Florida Marlins" on the nameplate. I never said he played major league baseball for the Florida Marlins, but he was drafted 1st overall in 2000 by the Florida Marlins and this bat was used during his time with the Marlins organization early in his professional baseball career. Thanks for the concern.

Quote Originally Posted by danesei@yahoo.com View Post
    Oh, BTW, Adrian Gonzalez never played for the Marlins. He was traded to the Rangers (during 2003) prior to making his MLB debut (2004).

OP says Guerrero bat has been gone for a while.
    What purpose did this post serve? A much more respectful approach would have been to ask the OP to update his list rather than cast a shadow over his ad.

Oh, BTW, Adrian Gonzalez never played for the Marlins. He was traded to the Rangers (during 2003) prior to making his MLB debut (2004).
    Then... another purposeless post to detract from a board members ad. BTW, A-Gon like the OP said was in the Marlins system. I personally watched him play over 20 games for Kane County back in 2001. It is VERY likely he could have a Name Plated and MLB Team Oriented bat while playing Single-A ball.

You not only owe the OP an apology, you owe this forum a greater consideration in regards to your posts.

Thank you, Joe. Ryan Zimmerman bat has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley2010 View Post
    Then... another purposeless post to detract from a board members ad. BTW, A-Gon like the OP said was in the Marlins system. I personally watched him play over 20 games for Kane County back in 2001. It is VERY likely he could have a Name Plated and MLB Team Oriented bat while playing Single-A ball.
    Why do I owe an apology for stating that Adrian Gonzalez never played for the Marlins? It's listed as a Marlins Rookie bat. I was informing the seller that it was a pre-rookie bat, since he made his MLB debut with the Rangers.

Why do I owe an apology for stating that Adrian Gonzalez never played for the Marlins? It's listed as a Marlins Rookie bat. I was informing the seller that it was a pre-rookie bat, since he made his MLB debut with the Rangers.
    In my opinion it was the approach not the concern that was the issue. It came across as condescending and Your contribution to this thread appears to be nothing more than trolling.

Joc Pederson bat has been sold

Quote Originally Posted by F5tornadomanF4 View Post
    I have game used MLB and prospect fielding gloves, batting helmets, jerseys, cleats, batting gloves, hats, and many more bats, but for now I will just be listing some of the more "desirable" and sought after bats in this thread. If there is anything you are looking for in particular, please send me an email at F5tornadomanF4@yahoo.com and I will let you know what I have.

The prices I have listed here are fairly close to market value, but I am willing to negotiate with you on some of the prices, especially if you are interested in purchasing more than one bat.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: There will be an additional shipping charge of $12 for each bat with a discounted price of $5 each additional bat. For example: If you purchased 3 bats the shipping total would be $22.

All bats will be shipped via USPS Priority mail with Delivery Confirmation

Shipping to Canada could be done, but also keep in mind that the cost would be greater

Please contact me at F5tornadomanF4@yahoo.com for any questions, picture requests, or price inquires

****PLEASE****only contact me for photos if you are seriously interested in purchasing an item. I have no problem sending photos, but please don't waste the time of both of us if you aren't even going to reply.

Thanks for looking

List:

Matt Kemp black Max Bat (small missing handle piece): $275
    Matt Kemp black Sam Bat: $325
    Jose Bautista cherry/black Sam Bat (Signed, early career Pirates bat): $300
    Josh Vitters blonde Marucci: $50
    Ben Revere cherry M9 (signature model): $75
    Justin Upton natural Sam bat (MLB authenticated): $250
    Justin Upton blonde CTG (Uncracked/ signed): $200
    Garrett Jones black LVS (signed): $50
    Rymer Liriano grey Phoenix bat (Signed): $150
    J.D. Drew black M9 (Used with Red Sox): $100
    Jiandido Tromp cherry Marucci: $75
    Stetson Allie black BWP (Missing piece/ authenticated): $75
    Jed Lowrie natural Rawlings: $50
    Socrates Brito natural/ black Axis (signed): $125
    Todd Frazier orange/ black A-bat (signed): $150
    Ryan Zimmerman natural M9 (photomatched): $200
    Edwin Encarnacion natural/ grey X-bat (signature model): $150
    Cliff Floyd natural/ gray X-bat (signature model): $50
    Eric Young Sr. natural LVS (used with Dodgers): $50
    Alex Rodriguez black LVS (sliver off barrel, used with Rangers): $225
    Adrian Gonzalez black LVS (rookie bat used with Marlins): $250
    David Dahl natural/ black Marucci (broken/ repaired): $200
    Jonathan Singleton black Old Hickory: $ 200
    Eddie Rosario blonde Marucci (signed): $200
    Kendry Morales natural Sam Bat: $60
    Joc Pederson black Marucci: $450
    Mike Morse dark grain LVS: $100
    Gary Sanchez black Chandler (signed): $150
    Robinson Cano blonde Marucci (Uncracked & PSA/DNA authenticated): $250
    Paul Goldschmidt natural Old Hickory (Uncracked, Signed and MLB Authenticated): $550
    Jim Edmonds black signature model Louisville Slugger: $225
    Vladimir Guerrero black Nokona (Uncracked): $200
    Adam LaRoche black Marucci (Uncracked): $100
    Brandon Moss blonde Louisville Slugger (Uncracked): $100
    Prince Fielder natural/ black Marucci (Uncracked and Signed. Early career bat): $250
    Marcell Ozuna natural BWP (Uncracked): $150
    Rickie Weeks natural Sam Bat (Game issued, signed, MLB authenticated): $125
    Alex Rios black signature model Louisville Slugger: $50
    Danny Valencia blonde Nokona (Signed): $75
    Alexei Ramirez black/ natural X-Bat (Signed, Uncracked): $100
    Chris Davis blonde/ black Max Bat (Used with Rangers): $275
    Javier Baez natural/ black Old Hickory (Jeff Baker signature model, but used and signed by Baez while playing for the Peoria Chiefs): $200
    Jhoulys Chacin black marucci (MLB Authenticated): $150
    Nick Franklin black M9: $175
    Jacoby Ellsbury natural rookie X-Bat (Uncracked and style matched to the 2007 world series. Silver “46” number stickers on the bat knob applied at the same angle can be seen in photo): $400
    Matt Dominguez natural LVS (Signed and used with Marlins): $60
    Yadiel Rivera natural/ mahogany BWP (signed): $25
    Mark Reynolds black Marucci (Used in 2007 rookie season): $100
    Hanley Ramirez black Carolina Clubs: $125
    Franklin Gutierrez natural/ black Hoosier: $60
    Cameron Maybin blonde/ black Old Hickory: $50
    Nick Ramirez black Hoosier (Signed): $30
    Dee Gordon natural/ black Max Bat (Chip out of knob, but otherwise uncracked): $100
    Kyle Skipworth blonde/ black Max Bat (Signed): $50
    Wil Myers (David Dejesus nameplate) natural Max Bat (Uncracked, used in Minors and obtained from David when he rehabbed): $200
    Jack Marder natural/ grey Easton (Uncracked and signed): $40

I'm interested in pics of the Cano and Goldschmidt if you can e-mail them to me at: nickdr13@gmail.com

can you send me pics of the adrian gonzalez thanks rob acerrob13@aol.com