Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Warning - Spam Private Emails To GUU Members

Wow , that is awesome! When you get the 1.5 million, can you please send me some money? I only want, oh lets see, a 100K.....
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

I don't know what has happened, but starting about 2 weeks ago, my email account has been deluged with spam. I've gotten about 25 emails per day, from the old Nigerian King story to winning the English lottery to one that said it was a job offer from AIG! (I delete them so fast that I didn't get a chance to open the job offer.) I'm a peaceful guy by nature, but I'd sure like to meet up with whomever sold my email address to these scammers in a dark alley with my Jim Rice bat in hand!

Ken
    earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

Ken,

You bring Mr. Rice, I'll bring Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Always looking for vintage game used bats of Houston Buffs and Colt .45's players.

i got the same thing for at least the last 2 weeks i've been getting everything from i hit the enbglish lottery to dead chinamen is looking to leave me millions of dollars.it's getting out of hand.

I am getting between 10-15 of these per day and im very close to changing my email address. I cant stand it. I also cant block the email address because each one is from a different one and i have reported them all to yahoo as spam and it seems every time i do that, even more end up comming in. Its terrible
    Collecting current Brewers players and Prospects

brewergamer28@yahoo.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm still waiting for my check from Bill Gates!!

As many have already seen, this is the reason Game Used Universe is so adamant about protecting the privacy of its members. Needless to say, we do not compromise the privacy of those in our database. In addition, if anyone receives any undesired and/or unsolicited emails from any member who pulls your email address off the site (we cannot control members publicly posting their email addresses on the site) just let us know and the member sending the unsolicited emails will be banned from GUU.

Sorry to have to post about something so unpleasant on Thanksgiving but I also get spam emails myself it is not something we condone or will allow through GUU.

On a more positive note, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Wow another one of my cousins died in a plane crash in Africa and left me everything.I've been getting these emails everyday for the last two weeks. Has this been happening to alot of members?

Funny, the spam emails I am getting are offering to:
    "INCREAZE THE SIZE OF YOUR PENIX 4"-5.5" in 90 DAYS!"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MSpecht View Post
    To all my friends out there--- I just partnered up with some guy from Nigeria and am due to receive a little over $ 3,000,000.00 in just a few days. I am hoping to locate a St Pat's green Ripken jersey and maybe another Sid Luckman jersey (without paint)---my Holy Grails.
    Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Mike
    Got the same email. They must have thought I was related to Mr. Obama to I forwarded it to the White House.

Jim