Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

L.A. Angels Vintage GW/GU Caps

Offered are two California Angels game worn caps.

-The first cap was made by KM Pro. It has light but definite wear. There is a vintage #16 hand-written under the brim.
    -The second cap was made by Tim McAuliffe. It has serious wear which includes; the brim and leather sweatband being cracked in several places. Although this cap has serious wear, it still displays well.

The price is $185.00 plus postage for both caps. If interested, please contact me at flaa1a@comcast.net

Jim

PS. I am always looking for vintage Eagles game worn items.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Banned

Vintage GW/GU White Sox Caps

Offered are three (3) vintage White Sox caps. The cap on the left was made by Wilson. The cap in the center was made by KM Pro and the cap on the right was made by Tim McAuliffe. All caps are in decent condition. If interested, the price is $275.00 for all three. I will pay for postage to an address within the USA.

If additional info or scans are needed, please contact me at flaa1a@comcast.net

Jim

PS: The cap shields ARE NOT included.

Re: Vintage GW/GU White Sox Caps

Can you tell me what sizes they are?

Banned

Re: Vintage GW/GU White Sox Caps

Quote Originally Posted by LHG39 View Post
    Can you tell me what sizes they are?
    The cap on the left is a size 6 3/4, the cap in the center is a size 6 7/8 and the cap on the right is a size 7 1/4.

Jim

Banned

Vintage GW/GU KM Pro Baseball Caps

Unless otherwise noted, all caps are $70.00 plus $10.00 for shipping. If two or more caps are purchased, at the same time, I’ll pay for postage.

Top Row:
    -White Sox – Mid 60’s - #32 – Made by Wilson - size 7 - Cap code ESC;
    -Angels Early 1960’s - well worn cap – Made by Tim McAuliffe size 7 3/8 ($90.00);
    -Expos - KM Pro – Leather band - Size 6 7/8 - Still has KM Pro Insert;

Middle Row:
    -White Sox 1971-75 – Leather Band - Made by Wilson size 6 Ύ Cap Code DTC;
    -Oakland A’s – KM Pro – Leather band – size 7 5/8 – Still has KM Pro Insert;
    -San Francisco Giants – KM Pro – Leather Band – size 7 5/8 – Still has KM Pro Insert;
    -White Sox 1972-75 #31 – Leather Band – Made by Wilson – size 7 – Cap Code ESC

Bottom Row;
    -Phillies – Wilson Cap – Worn by Barry Foote – size 7 3/8 autographed 1975 ($90.00);
    -Reds – Wilson Cap – Cloth band – size 7 – Wilson code GYC

If interested, just email me at flaa1a@comcast.net and I will be more than happy to provide individual scans and/or information.

I am always looking for vintage Philadelphia Eagles game worn memorabilia and I would always be interested in a trade rather than cash.

Re: Vintage GW/GU KM Pro Baseball Caps

I just sent you an eMail about a few of these...

- Chris

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xpress34 View Post
    I just sent you an eMail about a few of these...

- Chris
    Chris,

Thanks for the email. The A's, Angels and Expos caps are yours.

Jim

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cohibasmoker View Post
    Unless otherwise noted, all caps are $70.00 plus $10.00 for shipping. If two or more caps are purchased, at the same time, I’ll pay for postage.

Top Row:
    -Angels Early 1960’s - well worn cap – Made by Tim McAuliffe size 7 3/8 ($90.00); No Longer Available
    -Expos - KM Pro – Leather band - Size 6 7/8 - Still has KM Pro Insert; No Longer Available

Middle Row:
    -Oakland A’s – KM Pro – Leather band – size 7 5/8 – Still has KM Pro Insert; No Longer Available
    -San Francisco Giants – KM Pro – Leather Band – size 7 5/8 – Still has KM Pro Insert;

Bottom Row;
    -Phillies – Wilson Cap – Worn by Barry Foote – size 7 3/8 autographed 1975 ($90.00);

If interested, just email me at flaa1a@comcast.net and I will be more than happy to provide individual scans and/or information.

I am always looking for vintage Philadelphia Eagles game worn memorabilia and I would always be interested in a trade rather than cash.
    See the above updated list of available caps.

Banned

[QUOTE=cohibasmoker;128237]Unless otherwise noted, all caps are $70.00 plus $10.00 for shipping. If two or more caps are purchased, at the same time, I’ll pay for postage.

Top Row:
    -Angels Early 1960’s - well worn cap – Made by Tim McAuliffe size 7 3/8 ($90.00); No Longer Available
    -Expos - KM Pro – Leather band - Size 6 7/8 - Still has KM Pro Insert; No Longer Available

Middle Row:
    -Oakland A’s – KM Pro – Leather band – size 7 5/8 – Still has KM Pro Insert; No Longer Available
    -San Francisco Giants – KM Pro – Leather Band – size 7 5/8 – Still has KM Pro Insert; No Longer Available

Bottom Row;

I also have a Phillies cap from 1972 for $80.00. It is made by Wilson - Size 7 1/4 with a Wilson Code EWC.

Banned

Red Sox, Senators & White Sox Vintage Caps

Offered are a slew of game worn caps. All of them are being sold in team sets. Postage and PayPal fees are extra. I would prefer NOT to split the sets up and as always, I would rather TRADE the caps for vintage NFL suspension helmets. I can be reached at the below email and ALL emails requests will be answered.

Thanks for looking - Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

Five (5) Red Sox Game Worn Used Caps:

The first cap was made by New Era and it was worn and signed by Chip Anders. The cap is in terrific condition. With the exception of a small a section of the sweatband has been purposely cut out, the cap is free from any other rips and/or tears. The cap has been signed on the brim. The 2nd cap was made by New Era and it is a size medium/large. It was worn and signed by Chip Anders. This cap is in awesome condition and is free of any rips, tears etc. The 3rd cap was made by New Era and it is a size 6 Ύ. It was worn and signed by Jose Offerman. This cap is in awesome condition and it is free from any rips and/or tears. The 4th cap is a 1982 Pawtucket Red Sox cap that was made by Roman Pro. It is a size 7 1/8. The cap shows significant wear and it is free from any rips and/or tears. The #20 has been handwritten on the underside of the brim of the cap. The 5th cap was made by Twin Enterprises and is a team-issued cap that was worn and signed by Kenny Coleman. This cap is in terrific condition and is free from any rips and/or tears.

The final items are locker nameplates from the 2004 season – Opening Day. The nameplates were assigned to Mike Timlin and Doug Marabelli. These plates were obtained from a Red Sox employee and the name will be disclosed upon request.

All of these items are $150.00.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Three (3) Washington Senators Game Worn Used Team-Issued Caps:

The first cap is from the 1966 season and it was made by Wilson and it is a size 6 7/8 and stamped on the inside of the sweatband, are the initials JZC. This cap is in awesome condition and is free of any rips, tears etc. Since this cap is in almost pristine condition, I’d characterize this cap as “team-issued”. Finally, it has been hand-signed by Frank Howard.

The second cap is from the 1969 season and it was also made by Wilson. It is a size 7 Ό and stamped on the inside of the sweatband, are the initials BZC. The cap shows significant wear and with the exception of some scrapes on the front brim, it is free from any rips and/or tears.

The Third cap was made by Tim McAuliffe Company and it is a size 6 Ύ. This cap is in awesome condition and is free of any rips, tears etc. Since this cap is in almost pristine condition, I’d characterize this cap as “team-issued”.

These caps are $499.00.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Three (3) Chicago White Sox Game Worn Used Team-Issued Caps:

The first cap is from the 1968 season and it was made by Wilson. It is a size 6 Ύ and stamped on the underside of the sweatband, are the initials BPG. This cap is in awesome condition and is free of any rips, tears etc. Since this cap is in almost pristine condition, I’d characterize this cap as “team-issued”.

The second cap was made by KM Pro and it is a size 6 7/8. It is in awesome condition and it is free from any rip and/or tears.

The Third cap was made by Tim McAuliffe Company and it is a size 7 Ό. The cap shows significant wear and with the exception of some scrapes on the front brim, it is free from any rips and/or tears.

These caps are $249.00 for all.