Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: O/T - Anyone From The Cincinnati Area - Looking For Stuff To Do

Another great shop to hit is :

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']www.diamondsportscompany.com[/FONT]
    [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Diamond Sports Company [/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/FONT]
    [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']134 S. Main Street[/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/FONT]
    [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Monroe Ohio 45050[/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/FONT]
    [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']513.360.3535[/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/FONT]
    [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']513.460.3407[/FONT][FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][/FONT]

It is just north of Cincinnati on I75. Give Mark a call. He's a stand up guy and has some great stuff Reds and Bengals stuff.

Looks like you have a full agenda of good stuff. Yes, Skyline Chilli is a Cincinnati tradition and can be lunch or late night munchies. Grater's Ice Cream is also very good.

For trendy restaurants if you have time, Nada downtown is very popular with very good food and a good bar scene. It is upscale Mexican with flair. Jeff Ruby is the top upscale restauranteur and celeb and ballplayers frequent his places, so his places would be top bets for people watching. Bootsy's Downtown is his newest popular place that has a funky vibe and is worth checking out even for just a drink. Jeff Ruby's steakhouse is also downtown and very good (also $$$) but you might not want that if you are also doing Vinoklet. Other downtown hot spots at night are Cadillac Ranch and Black Finn. all of these are walking distance of each other.

You might also check out an area of town just outside of downtown called Mt. Adams. There are some cool views of the city and river from there, a few restaurants (best Thai in town at Teak) and some bars (Blind Lemon has a great patio and acoustic live music 365 days/yr.) The Art Museum is there and a park with nice views.

Last, Fountain Square is the heart of downtown. There is alot going on there pre-game, so it may be a good bet a couple of hours before the game if the weather is decent.

http://www.myfountainsquare.com/bengals

I'll let you know how our sked plays out. We live not far from Sports Investments, so that might be the easiest place to meet. Hope this info helps!

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I appreciate it. We will definitely have plenty to do.

Well it is 2:30am Friday, and we are out the door. Thanks to all of your help we have a full agenda. It is very much appreciated and I'll try and get some pics to post when we return - Thanks Again.

TKNORM - YOU HAVE YOUR PM TURNED OFF! I'll have the laptop with me so if you can break free, shoot me an e-mail

Hey tripleX,

I have never figured out the whole PM thing. You can catch me at thomaskirk@cinci.rr.com to compare schedules. Looks like weather sunday is gonna be wonderful for you:-)

Drive safely,

Tommy