Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Re: 2012 Cardinals Winter Warm Up

Has anyone attempted to photomatch the jerseys? I know it's
    tough. It seems like a gamble. I have one past ws gamer
    I was able to photomatch.

Any ws jerseys at wwu? I might be interested in getting one
    mmikemag@aol.com

Day one at the Winter Warm up went pretty well for me. My first stop was at the Cardinals Authentics booth where they had common player World Series jerseys for $325. I picked up the Lance Lynn home white jersey and was able to get him to sign and inscribe it "Game Used WS Champ 2011". I talked to Pat Daly and he said they are going to save the batting helmets (of which they have roughly five) and the stars and stripes caps that Jeff was referring to for Opening Day.

My next stop was the Cardinals Care team store, which was not nearly as stocked as most previous years, but much better than last year. They had two racks up jerseys priced at $100 for home whites, $75 for road greys and $50 for pregame/batting practice jerseys. They also had a tub of bats (including Rasmus and mostly no-name players), 2010 Civil Rights Game Caps, and 2010 stars and stripes Caps. I was really glad to get Blake Hawksworth's cap from the Civil Rights game as I already have his jersey from that game. I also picked up four Stars and Strips caps (Dave Duncan, Pedro Feliz, Blake Hawksworth and Ryan Franklin), which all show nice use. Perhaps the coolest thing I picked up here was a prototype of the pregame jersey the Cardinals chose not to wear this year (see photo below and full story here; notice the blue shoulders). My friend got the prototype of the style they did choose to go with as well as a Colby Rasmus pink mothers day bat. I also picked up an Eduardo Sanchez pregame jersey and a Joe Kelly spring training batting practice jersey at the store.

As far as autographs, I got my Lynn jersey and my two Zack Cox spring training jerseys signed and inscribed today.

Tomorrow I will get two more of my Shelby Miller jerseys signed and I also hope to pick up one of the Joplin patch jerseys at the silent auction.
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Quote Originally Posted by jscott0688 View Post
    Day one at the Winter Warm up went pretty well for me. My first stop was at the Cardinals Authentics booth where they had common player World Series jerseys for $325. I picked up the Lance Lynn home white jersey and was able to get him to sign and inscribe it "Game Used WS Champ 2011". I talked to Pat Daly and he said they are going to save the batting helmets (of which they have roughly five) and the stars and stripes caps that Jeff was referring to for Opening Day.
    That's an awesome deal for the World Series jerseys. I wonder how many were actually used in the WS though.

Did they have any Rally Squirrel stuff there? Did the Squirrel make an appearance at Winter Warm Up?
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    That's an awesome deal for the World Series jerseys. I wonder how many were actually used in the WS though.

Did they have any Rally Squirrel stuff there? Did the Squirrel make an appearance at Winter Warm Up?
    They all definitely show use, but it remains to be determined how many were actually used in the series.

The rally squirrel was not present today, but was nonetheless well represented at a lot of the booths.

I picked up a cracked Rasmussen bat, Jose Lopez Civil rights hat. I have a jersey from the game but I think I have Franklin. Can't remember at the moment. I also got a Derek Lilliquist autographed Joplin hat and Kozma set 1 home jersey that I had him sign. I also had Cox sign my spring training GU that I bought from the authentics store earlier in the year. Saw the World Series jerseys. Most of the guys that were left when I looked I believe we're guys who were not on the world series roster like Patterson

Any chance you want to get rid of one of your Miller jerseys
    Randy J Beck

Supposed to say Rasmus. Dam auto correct
    Randy J Beck

Quote Originally Posted by jscott0688 View Post
    The rally squirrel was not present today, but was nonetheless well represented at a lot of the booths.
    What kind of Rally Squirrel stuff did they have? Anything rare, oddball, unique, or one-of-a-kind?

Glad to hear the Squirrel was well represented.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

If they have any Teams Unite for Joplin commemorative game used balls could you email me? I know the Cardinals Care foundation had a large amount that didn't sell so I am hoping to pick up a few extra for me and a few people.
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by lakeerie92 View Post
    If they have any Teams Unite for Joplin commemorative game used balls could you email me? I know the Cardinals Care foundation had a large amount that didn't sell so I am hoping to pick up a few extra for me and a few people.
    I think I saw some in the team store, but I'm not sure they had the Joplin logo on them. I'll have to take a closer look tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    What kind of Rally Squirrel stuff did they have? Anything rare, oddball, unique, or one-of-a-kind?

Glad to hear the Squirrel was well represented.
    I really wasn't paying much attention, but I saw some stuffed animals and t-shirts.