Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Re: NBA All-Star Jerseys

Oh well, lose out on the Wallace at $5,000.

Not mad though, can sleep well knowing that I didn't overpay on anything (Since I didn't win anything lol).

Now on to saving more for the NBA Finals!

i couldnt get a seat at this poker game

but i did my best to drive up the prices on them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Deron Williams sold for $12,020, and Amit is crying that I'm bidding up the jerseys. LMFAO!

Come on ... you have to admit this is comical.

Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

yeah i was thinking the same thing, he was not familar with how all these auctions go down

i also think it is funny how the first couple auctions went lower than the later ones, carmelo and billups would be offended if they saw these prices.

I really think alot of people were just bidding to bid and drive the prices up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by worldchamps View Post
    yeah i was thinking the same thing, he was not familar with how all these auctions go down

i also think it is funny how the first couple auctions went lower than the later ones, carmelo and billups would be offended if they saw these prices.

I really think alot of people were just bidding to bid and drive the prices up
    Have wondered the same thing. Nothing in this hobby would surprise me, that is for sure.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by worldchamps View Post
    He's not familiar with a few other things, as well.

Does exquisite/jtnba go after the warm-ups as well?

I may go after the Gerald Wallace warm-up, but not really interested in any others.

Banned

I had $13,000 to spend so I bid up every jersey into that range that explains the high prices. I would have been happy with any of them but a few I capped my limit at 10 grand on (no way I am paying more than that that for Lee or Wallace) and I missed Carmello and Billups. I may not have won but I fought him hard and if he keeps getting fought this hard maybe eventually other people will be able to get theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    I had $13,000 to spend so I bid up every jersey into that range that explains the high prices. I would have been happy with any of them but a few I capped my limit at 10 grand on (no way I am paying more than that that for Lee or Wallace) and I missed Carmello and Billups. I may not have won but I fought him hard and if he keeps getting fought this hard maybe eventually other people will be able to get theirs.
    I told myself I wouldn't spend no more than $2,000 for a player like Wallace, but ended up going up to $5,000. lol

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    I am glad to know this, i thought it was a little odd that so many ended at $13,020..or in that range.

If i won crazy money in the lottery, i would probably try to win them all too...but it would seem that even with unlimited funds you would get to a point where you have too much?? I think he has won 90% of all the auctions that were from the allstar game and the finals, and all the big time jerseys that have come up.....but like i said in an ealier post, to each and his own...im not here to judge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]