Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: A's Fanfest - Frank Thomas, Huston Street, Bobby Crosby, Rich Harden For Sale

I received two inquiries about the size of the Frank Thomas jersey. The Thomas jersey is a size 52. All five of the Thomas jerseys the A's sold at the Fanfest memorabilia sale, and two home white Thomas jerseys with the Holy Toledo patch placed sold in the Fanfest silent auction, were size 52. Also, per another inquiry, it has a 2006 year tag, 0062 wash code, and excellent use. On a related note, the other jerseys also have the 0062 wash code, and all except the Harden have a year tag. And all show excellent to hammered use.

Thanks.

Re: A's Fanfest - Frank Thomas, Huston Street, Bobby Crosby, Rich Harden For Sale

now im even more puzzled by my size 48 alt jersey worn by thomas with his personal coa and a ton of use but no year tag proper 0062 wash code.

Randy,
    Please contact me about the Thomas jersy if it is still available?
    Thanks
    Adam

rbalm1@yahoo.com

I tried contacting you through the site and a message said you do not accept private emails. Please contact me with your email address as I have questions regarding availability of some of your for sale items. Thanks,
    Troy R. Kinunen/MEARS troy@mearsonline.com

The Thomas was sold. And the Street is on hold through tomorrow; I gave the interested collector a couple days to try to sell some items from his collection to raise funds for the Street. If he cannot raise the funds, the Street will be available. The other jerseys -- Crosby, Harden, Chavez -- are available. Thanks!

If you are interested in selling some at your purchase price, please let me know. I would be interested in anything you do not sell, especially Crosby, Harden, Haren, Street, and Chavez.
    Thanks,
    Philip

Did anyone pick up any Shane Komine items at the A's Fanfest? He made a couple of spot starts in the 2006 season. I am interested in purchasing any Komine items. Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

Dumb question here, but in years back, has there ever been any Dave Kingman bats or jerseys laying around??

Bob

There was only one Komine jersey; green Majestic warm-weather alternate with iron-on Majestic tag in tail, size tag on seam, and Komine's nameplate on back. According to Steve Vucinich, the team wore the warm weather jerseys a lot in the summer. As for Kong, I do not recall ever seeing his jerseys or bats at fanfests. But I do know Dick Dobbins offered some Kong A's jerseys for sale in the early 1990s. And my good friend of mine owns Kong's Giants rookie jersey with Dick's COA.

Quote Originally Posted by hippo916 View Post
    There was only one Komine jersey; green Majestic warm-weather alternate with iron-on Majestic tag in tail, size tag on seam, and Komine's nameplate on back. According to Steve Vucinich, the team wore the warm weather jerseys a lot in the summer. As for Kong, I do not recall ever seeing his jerseys or bats at fanfests. But I do know Dick Dobbins offered some Kong A's jerseys for sale in the early 1990s. And my good friend of mine owns Kong's Giants rookie jersey with Dick's COA.
    Thanks for the Komine info. Did you buy the Komine jersey? If so, and if you are interested in selling, I would be interested.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com