Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 145 of 190 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1899

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Quote Originally Posted by Palehose for Life View Post
    Usually I'm All About the Defense but I Couldn't Pass on this NFL Auctions Double Patch Cuttler 40's Throwback.

Bears Wore the Nike Version of the 40's Throwback's with the 50-Year HOF Patch on 12-16-12 in Chicago during a 13-21 Loss to the Green Bay Fudge Packers.

Jersey Shows Great Wear 4 a Quarterbacks Jersey do to the Turds on the Bears Offensive Line Leading to Cuttler Being Sacked 4-Times.

Samets the Only Thing Better than a Patch Jersey is a Double Patch Jersey Don't You Think?
    Interested in selling the cutler? Email me ctguy212003@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by mickeymbz View Post
    I don't know who the low balling condescending know it all buyer was..who was trying to low-ball me,,,and it was a REAL low offer. but his profile states from Vernon Hills IL,,,and recently purchased a Rodger LeClerc Bears king o'shea jersey.
    OMG! I had to go through my eBay folder on the mail server just to figure out what you're talking about! Here's the story for those interested:

I made 3 inquiries on 3 different Hester jerseys on eBay at the time. All were listed at the same or near the price JO offered me a slew of their Hesters for. I asked all 3 sellers what their bottom line price was. Two sellers replied with their numbers and were willing to budge but not enough for me to make a deal. Third seller, Mickey***** did not give me his price and instead asked what I would offer him. I threw out an initial offer of $1,000 expecting the seller to counter me and possibly meet in the middle and make a deal. Instead I got a response that started with: "go fck yourself...cheap fuock...." (Copied from the e-mail verbatim)

I know the seller spent $3,000 on this Hester and I feel for him. His A$$ must still be burning but reality and the market is what it is.

Market spoke a little while ago when Ron was able to get a better Hester with a patch for $1,500 from NFL Actions!!! We all can agree that that's the top retail price!

That's why I didn't realize this clown was referring to me since I didn't offer him a few hundred bucks for it...

Hopefully that covered the last of the dirty laundry that was brought up...

I am not a trust fund baby and was not born with a golden spoon. I work very hard for my money and will not throw any of it away. If I feel the price is not right for me, I will pass.

I have no problem and have spent thousands to acquire what I believe is worth the money to me.

If you want to call me cheap, that's OK. It's my money and only I will decide what I spend it on.

Quote Originally Posted by ctguy212003 View Post
    Interested in selling the cutler? Email me ctguy212003@yahoo.com
    Please post your want ads in the Items wanted thread.

Come on guys. The 12 rounds are over. Lets move on

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Samets View Post
    Hopefully that covered the last of the dirty laundry that was brought up...

I am not a trust fund baby and was not born with a golden spoon. I work very hard for my money and will not throw any of it away. If I feel the price is not right for me, I will pass.

I have no problem and have spent thousands to acquire what I believe is worth the money to me.

If you want to call me cheap, that's OK. It's my money and only I will decide what I spend it on.
    Rusty the clown,,please post your ebay responses also... bottom feeder

lol... Bottom Feeder? That's the best you can do?

dictionary.com defines botton feeder as an opportunist, as in politics or business: bottom feeders who buy up commercial failures.

Umm... OK... Great! You win?

This is the last response to Mikey from me.

I don't come on here telling you how to make your points don't tell me how to make mine. You should mind your own business as Samets & I don't need your help sorting anything out.

I have no personal issues with you Rusty & hold no grudges nor do I really care what anyone chooses to collect or not collect if it makes you happy. What I didn't appreciate were a couple of your comments on another thread which were down grading my last 3-NFL Auctions purchases.

You can say you were just expressing your opinions well I was doing the same did you appreciate my raw opinions on the hobby? I'm as passionate about my collection as you are of yours.

My opinion is Bear past/present Star Players have been underselling 40-50% on NFL Auctions lately while You believe they have been overselling so I guess time will tell who is correct in their assessment of values.

Regardless I'm completely satisfied with Everything I have purchased along with its current/future value in the last couple of years.
    I am minding my own business, you've chosen to have your little pissing contest in a public forum. If you don't want to hear what I have to say, then don't post this kind of crap on the boards.

I come here to look at sports memorabilia and learn a bit about the hobby. I shouldn't have to put up with your attempts to belittle other collectors because they either choose not to or don't have the means to acquire a jersey collection of your magnitude.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Samets View Post
    lol... Bottom Feeder? That's the best you can do?

dictionary.com defines botton feeder as an opportunist, as in politics or business: bottom feeders who buy up commercial failures.

Umm... OK... Great! You win?

This is the last response to Mikey from me.
    its ok baldy,,you love the last word,,so you win

I have no personal issues with you Rusty & hold no grudges nor do I really care what anyone chooses to collect or not collect if it makes you happy. What I didn't appreciate were a couple of your comments on another thread which were down grading my last 3-NFL Auctions purchases.

You can say you were just expressing your opinions well I was doing the same did you appreciate my raw opinions on the hobby? I'm as passionate about my collection as you are of yours.
    Ron, first off, my apologies if you feel I downgraded your purchases. You literally purchased the last few items from there and I was simply stating my observations when asked. You made awesome purchases. Congrats.

The only difference between our opinions is how personal you got. Sometimes I wish this was a face to face hobby. There are a lot of armchair warriors on the interwebs.