Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: Steiner admits there are many "fake" Steiner products

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    First and last post. Dork_No-wits-ski is a banned previous member.
    I kind of figured. His post seemed a little familiar

Quote Originally Posted by BULBUS View Post
    I kind of figured. His post seemed a little familiar
    It looks like it was deleted. I started reading the threads from #1 to the most current to follow this and it was gone when I got back to this page.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    First and last post. Dork_No-wits-ski is a banned previous member.
    Yup, I knew that post wasn't going to last long!
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    Yup, I knew that post wasn't going to last long!
    But boy, was it a good one. I actually wish it would stay up because there were a lot of good points in it. But also some laugh out loud comments

Banned

Here is what I do not get, why someone would continuously keep coming back where he is not wanted??

Doesn't make sense to me, the guy is banned time and time again and keeps coming back.

It's like back in school he tried to hang with the cool kids and got booted out from the group and still keeps lurking around hopng one day they will accept him. Yet all they do is make fun of him.

You would think he would just move on and find another forum to spaz out on!!

Quote Originally Posted by nickacs View Post
    But boy, was it a good one. I actually wish it would stay up because there were a lot of good points in it. But also some laugh out loud comments
    My thoughts exactly. I knew it wouldn't last, but it made some excellent points and told it like it is. It was also rather funny!

We'll see how long Bob's post lasts. Welcome aboard, Bob... for now, anyway.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    Here is what I do not get, why someone would continuously keep coming back where he is not wanted??

Doesn't make sense to me, the guy is banned time and time again and keeps coming back.

It's like back in school he tried to hang with the cool kids and got booted out from the group and still keeps lurking around hopng one day they will accept him. Yet all they do is make fun of him.

You would think he would just move on and find another forum to spaz out on!!
    Gosh ... if only.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    Gosh ... if only.

I don't want to get ahead of myself here but Sportscentury does this mean we are now friends??? lol

usually I dont post in to many threads like this....but you all know what a tiger fan I am & to get a ball from the playoffs in 2006 when the tigers played the Mets at Shea stadium....what can I say........
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by mbenga28 View Post
    I read that also, but why the hell would you do something like that? if you lose the LOA and the jersey has nothing on its tagging to prove its authenticity it becomes worthless then.
    I guess will see, looks he is trying to move it on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Steiner-Yankees-...item23064721d1