Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 16 of 190 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

reed1216 - I know I have seen your Neal Anderson game used bears jersey, would you ever be willing to sale that jersey?
    At this point, I'm inclined to hold on to the Anderson. I'll let you know if I do decide to move it though...

Reed - did you get this in yet? I would love to see a couple close ups of the 'batina' this jersey possesses!
    It did arrive and I have it proudly displayed. The grass marks on the nameplate provide some perfect photomatches of Cutler talking with McNabb after the game. I'll post some pics over the weekend, when I have more time...

Banned

I guess the guy that won these needed some cash really bad, because I got these from himfor $450. They went for around $650 on the site a month or so ago. Crazy !
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Banned

Here's a couple more pics of the Briggs BCA cleats. No real need to photo match these, originally from NFL Auctions. But, let's match them to the only game Lance wore them in against the Lions this year.

As far as Neal Anderson jerseys go, I have a nice one from 1990, Mears authenticated. it's a rare Bears White Road jersey.(Very hard to find them from the 80's/early 90's.) It might be available if the offering price is right.

Quote Originally Posted by TDKID View Post
    I guess the guy that won these needed some cash really bad, because I got these from himfor $450. They went for around $650 on the site a month or so ago. Crazy !

You're not insinuating that people pay too much for items from NFL Auctions, are you?! BLASPHEMY!

"An item is worth what someone is willing to pay for it!!"
    (Not to those of us with common sense. By that reasoning, if I can get some schmuck to pay me 10K for a beat-up 1987 Camry then the rest of us are supposed to believe that the car was actually worth that much..........uh, no).

"People can do whatever they want with their money!!"
    (Including flush it down the toilet).

Nice shoes, Matt and TDKID. Glad to see you both were able to pay what they were actually worth.

Thanks. I must admit I was bidding on those Briggs cleats when they were on NFL Auctions. Not to win them because I was only in it for about $400, but I kept at it to drive that price up on the guy that did. I figured I knew what his max bid was and at the last minute dropped a bomb that drove the price up. If I wasn't getting them for $400, then someone was going to pay dearly for them, which it looked like they did.

Nice pic up Kid. $450 is a good price for those.

.....As far as Neal Anderson jerseys go, I have a nice one from 1990, Mears authenticated. it's a rare Bears White Road jersey.(Very hard to find them from the 80's/early 90's.) It might be available if the offering price is right.
    What's the Final Grade on that Anderson? (I can't tell by the photo)

Oh yeah, as far as your precious Urlacher cleats ! LOL they could easily be practice worn !

The pics that you provided were from a practice session before the 2001 season. You can look at the date on Getty.

"Caption: 27 Apr 2001: Linebacker Brian Urlacher of the Chicago Bears stretches during drills at Bears mini-camp at Halas Hall in Lake Forest, Illinois. DIGITAL IMAGE Mandatory Credit: Jonathan Daniel/ALLSPORT"

I matched them to a game in 2000. Sure, they could be practice worn, but it wasn't until after they were used in games during the 2000 season.

Evidence supports this by the tape residue and dirt outlines left on the cleats after they were taped up for the Tampa game in 2000.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    You're not insinuating that people pay too much for items from NFL Auctions, are you?! BLASPHEMY!

"An item is worth what someone is willing to pay for it!!"
    (Not to those of us with common sense. By that reasoning, if I can get some schmuck to pay me 10K for a beat-up 1987 Camry then the rest of us are supposed to believe that the car was actually worth that much..........uh, no).

"People can do whatever they want with their money!!"
    (Including flush it down the toilet).

Nice shoes, Matt and TDKID. Glad to see you both were able to pay what they were actually worth.

Not sure they are worth $450. But I'm a Briggs fan. Uh-oh, I think tjm5711 was a Briggs fan too !(he had Briggs as his Avatar) I better be careful what I write. LOL Nice screen name by the way. I have a bunch of Walter Payton stuff, but I'm afraid to put pictures of it up(from when I had a working camera lol) for fear that I will be accused of stealing them from Connie Payton's house. LOL

Just purchased from JO! Reed, send me an email I have a question about your Cutler. mike@nwsail.com

Thanks!
    Mike

Welcome aboard.
    Nice Cutler! What other Bears jerseys do you have in your collection?