Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Heads up everyone in the Atlanta area!!

I went to the Braves Clubhouse Store today and they got in about 50 game worn hats from the end of the season. They have regular hats, alternate road hats, and home alternate hats. And the best part: THEY'RE DECENTLY PRICED!!

I got a Matt Diaz alternate road hat for $20. They have Chipper, Brian McCann, and Kawakami for $100 each. Tim Hudson for $50 (HEAVY use). Relief pitchers for $20 each. Coaches for $10. It's been almost 3 years since the Braves last sold game worn hats. They're rare to find when it comes to the Braves.

If anybody gets the Chipper hat, please let me know so I can keep track of who gets it. It's hard finding an authentic Chipper hat. I would've bought it but I could only afford the Diaz for $20.

If anybody is looking for a specific player, just ask, and I'll tell you if they had any. I remember most of the players that were available.

Re: Heads up everyone in the Atlanta area!!

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    I went to the Braves Clubhouse Store today and they got in about 50 game worn hats from the end of the season. They have regular hats, alternate road hats, and home alternate hats. And the best part: THEY'RE DECENTLY PRICED!!

I got a Matt Diaz alternate road hat for $20. They have Chipper, Brian McCann, and Kawakami for $100 each. Tim Hudson for $50 (HEAVY use). Relief pitchers for $20 each. Coaches for $10. It's been almost 3 years since the Braves last sold game worn hats. They're rare to find when it comes to the Braves.

If anybody gets the Chipper hat, please let me know so I can keep track of who gets it. It's hard finding an authentic Chipper hat. I would've bought it but I could only afford the Diaz for $20.

If anybody is looking for a specific player, just ask, and I'll tell you if they had any. I remember most of the players that were available.
    Thanks! I went today and i picked up a Chino Cadahia hat (bench coach) and a Nate Mclouth hat

Quote Originally Posted by casmith12 View Post
    Thanks! I went today and i picked up a Chino Cadahia hat (bench coach) and a Nate Mclouth hat

Do you remember how many hats were left?

I'm thinking about going back to get another cheap hat...like Soriano or Moylan.

If anyone is going to the braves club house, love to pick up a chipper hat. Living in Hawaii, I don't think I'll be able to make the drive.
    Thanks Scott

If anyone is going to be going I would love to get a Derek Lowe hat if there is one available.
    Thanks
    Mike

The Chipper hat was purchased by another forum member. I think I remember seeing a Lowe hat for $100

I spoke with them over the phone, and there is a Lowe cap. I think he told me it was $100. The guy over the phone told me that most of the caps don't show any use, but at least you know they're real.

Quote Originally Posted by ryantex View Post
    I spoke with them over the phone, and there is a Lowe cap. I think he told me it was $100. The guy over the phone told me that most of the caps don't show any use, but at least you know they're real.

He's right when it comes to the use. Most hats show light wear, but they sure do have a stinky smell to them

The Sunday alternate and road alternate hats showed the least amount of use while the regular hats showed the most. All hats are no doubt game worn though. None appeared game issued

If I stop by tomorrow (I doubt I purchase any) I will try to post the ones that are left. I would expect most of the name players to be gone, including Tim Hudson, and the ones that show the most use. Oh well, worth a look since I was be in the area.

Kyle, if you ever want to move the hat, you know a guy with a collection it would fit nicely into......
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com