Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Jersey Framing Suggestions/Advice

I have six XL football display cases that I've purchased from sfdisplay both on eBay and Amazon. I live in Hawaii so the cost of shipping always is a factor. I now only purchase the cases on Amazon since shipping is free with Prime membership but this does change so you need to check. The cases are used to display my larger football jerseys and work out just fine. They are not as deep as the one used by the other member. Right now the case is $199.99 with free Prime shipping.

I have used www.wallstars.com in the past. They do all of the framing for the Royals and Chiefs. Their framing is top notch.

Sorry but made a typo. The price on Amazon is $109.99 with Prime free shipping.

If its going to be in your office, it should be done professionally. I prefer the shadow box style where the jersey hangs as close to how it would appear on the player. I had a few framed where they were folded and placed tight in frame and I didn't like it, it took away from the jersey and looked like it was straight from a clothes drawer where it was folded. I make my own as most of these commercial offerings don't allow for the whole jersey length to be displayed. Go on Google and hit baseball jersey display case and there should be something that
    Attached Images Attached Images