Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GFC Lot 159

Re: GFC Lot 159

I wonder if they will pull this thing....any thoughts?...
    I don't think it has ever been Grey Flannel's policy to present visual evidence to support their opinion of an item.

Here is the same comparison of the front of the jersey. Can anyone see any differences between the GFC model and the actual game model?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here is the same comparison of the front of the jersey. Can anyone see any differences between the GFC model and the actual game model?
    You mean other than the numbers?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by otismalibu View Post
    I don't think it has ever been Grey Flannel's policy to present visual evidence to support their opinion of an item.
    Is this a policy listed on their web site or in their catalogs? Inquiring minds wish to know.

Is this a policy listed on their web site or in their catalogs? Inquiring minds wish to know.
    I'm basing that assumption on the fact that they've never sent me photographic evidence when I've pointed out characteristics on their items that seem a little out of the ordinary.
    When I did receive their catalogs, I don't recall seeing any style match photos from game action.
    Same with their online auction. I don't recall seeing game photos presented with the photos of the item.
    And there have been a few items presented on this site that have never received any responses, directly or indirectly.

As a service to their customers, they should really make sure that faceless Noels like myself aren't purposely trying to drive down the value of one of their auctions, in order to acquire the piece themselves. Could happen.

And I believe your written policy was that you weren't going to post on this site anymore, but looky who showed up again. So one may want to assess another's 'policies' based on their actions (or lack thereof) rather than what is or isn't written.

Banned

I'm basing that assumption on the fact that they've never sent me photographic evidence when I've pointed out characteristics on their items that seem a little out of the ordinary.
    When I did receive their catalogs, I don't recall seeing any style match photos from game action.
    Same with their online auction. I don't recall seeing game photos presented with the photos of the item.
    And there have been a few items presented on this site that have never received any responses, directly or indirectly.

As a service to their customers, they should really make sure that faceless Noels like myself aren't purposely trying to drive down the value of one of their auctions, in order to acquire the piece themselves. Could happen.

And I believe your written policy was that you weren't going to post on this site anymore, but looky who showed up again. So one may want to assess another's 'policies' based on their actions (or lack thereof) rather than what is or isn't written.
    Greg, I was joking with you. See the smiley face?

Greg, I was joking with you. See the smiley face?
    Joel,

I have a photo archive of over 8000 emoticons and thus can easily spot the differences between a Smiley Face and an Eye Roll.

To practice, you may want to look through your Sunday paper and find those two pictures that look like they're the same, but actually have 10 differences. I once heard that Lou Lampson suffered a mild seizure trying to complete one of those. That was probably just a rumor though.

Good luck!

If they had a "style" match photo, I think that they would post it....they posted pictures on the North Carolina Jordan

now that their "opinion" is not looking so good, and it's accompanied with a bad sig, I'd be doing some serious research on this piece before I'd be auctioning it off in front of the public at the Hall of Fame

I've spent a lot of time trying to find any pictures to match the front & back of his shirt...can anyone find AT LEAST one pic to match this thing?...I can't find one!!!!

the year that they say it's from does not match to what I'm digging up

I was/am intersted in his thing, but it's not looking good

No offense, but don't waste any more time. This is not the first or last time Grey Flannel has passed off a piece of crap as a game used jersey. They could not authenticate a boyle on their own behind.