Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Re: Grey Flannel auctions

The same thing happened to me. Was rejected by Grey Flannel after I declined to give them credit card info.

Quote Originally Posted by trsent View Post
    I keep getting emails from veteran members of the forum, so which former banned member do we believe this joker, Roady, to be? Guy is just looking to stir the pot no matter what anyone replies.
    I believe it was Dolphins23 or one of the other multiple Aliases he used....yes I've have been thinking the same thing.....I give him 24 hours!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    I believe it was Dolphins23 or one of the other multiple Aliases he used....yes I've have been thinking the same thing.....I give him 24 hours!
    These guys get banned, keep coming back and raising trouble time and time again. Why not come back under your alias and not try to get barred again? Then the joke would be on us, right?

These guys get banned, keep coming back and raising trouble time and time again. Why not come back under your alias and not try to get barred again? Then the joke would be on us, right?
    mods take a look if UserID bravesfan. same praise for pujols. similar type posts.

on the bright side, someone who buys a retail hat from an auction house and thinks it was GU orginally is harmless.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

If I am banned for standing up for myself then that is on the owner not me. I will not regret my actions in the least. I will hold my head up and you will know that at least one person told you where you could stick your hatred.

All of you bullies on here remind me of the racist in the '60's.
    If you had it your way you would keep everyone else in the back of the bus and make them use separate bathrooms.

I have nothing buy pity for you. And remember, one day it will be shouted from the rooftops for everyone to hear.
    Remember, packs animals are very weak by themselves. So stay together and draw on what you believe is strength. Everyone else sees you as very weak little children.

Roady, In the past there have been some people that have come on under various names just to stir things up and/or badmouth people and companies. Do a search under some of the names that were mentioned and you will see where some of the hostility is. Everyone has their own opinions, so its not worth getting involved in the back and forth. Best of luck and welcome. JP

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post
    If I am banned for standing up for myself then that is on the owner not me. I will not regret my actions in the least. I will hold my head up and you will know that at least one person told you where you could stick your hatred.

All of you bullies on here remind me of the racist in the '60's.
    If you had it your way you would keep everyone else in the back of the bus and make them use separate bathrooms.

I have nothing buy pity for you. And remember, one day it will be shouted from the rooftops for everyone to hear.
    Remember, packs animals are very weak by themselves. So stay together and draw on what you believe is strength. Everyone else sees you as very weak little children.
    whoah,,,chill!

Quote Originally Posted by jppopma View Post
    Roady, In the past there have been some people that have come on under various names just to stir things up and/or badmouth people and companies. Do a search under some of the names that were mentioned and you will see where some of the hostility is. Everyone has their own opinions, so its not worth getting involved in the back and forth. Best of luck and welcome. JP
    I can understand that.
    I am still interested in these members opinions of all the other well respected members who have spoke out against Grey Flannel.
    Do I get all the hostility because I am the new guy or am I just the first to stand up to them? Most bullies don't like being hit back and they don't know how to react.
    My dad always told me to never back down from a bully. Even if he beats you up at least give him a reason to never pick on you again.
    These internet bullies are bit harder to stand up to but they are still the same bullies as always.
    All of you have been nice to me and shared your own stories in this thread, thank you.
    Those who gang up together and feel strong and safe in your little group are a bunch of children who should have been put over your daddy's knee a few times. I am sure your parents are very proud of what you have become.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roady View Post
    I can understand that.
    I am still interested in these members opinions of all the other well respected members who have spoke out against Grey Flannel.
    Do I get all the hostility because I am the new guy or am I just the first to stand up to them? Most bullies don't like being hit back and they don't know how to react.
    My dad always told me to never back down from a bully. Even if he beats you up at least give him a reason to never pick on you again.
    These internet bullies are bit harder to stand up to but they are still the same bullies as always.
    All of you have been nice to me and shared your own stories in this thread, thank you.
    Those who gang up together and feel strong and safe in your little group are a bunch of children who should have been put over your daddy's knee a few times. I am sure your parents are very proud of what you have become.
    OMG - I need a Vikatan if I have to read anymore of this...

OMG - I need a Vikatan if I have to read anymore of this...
    Attached Images Attached Images