Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Yankees and Sheffield fans.One of a kind bat!

I'm entertaining the thought of selling this Sheffield bat i acquired a couple months ago on a whim.After purchasing the bat i further investigated it's origins and was able to find out from Scott Gaynor and Andrew Dent over at SCGaynor auctions(the original sellers) that this bat was obtained through Mead Chasky Sheffields marketing and signing agent.The bat is an SSK Pro League Champ Akira Etoh japanese league bat.Akira played on the Yomiuri Giants when Sheffield and the Yankees played in Japan against the Giants in the pre season then the Devil Rays for the opening game.The bat shows light use with light pine tar on the handle,bat rack marks,small ball marks,Sheffields #11 on the knob and end barell in black sharpie.Bat comes with an LOA from SCGaynor auctions personally signed by Scott Gaynor stating much of what i have told you.I have included a scan of the LOA and pictures of the bat.I really don't know what to ask for price so i will accept offers at this point.This is probably a one of a kind Sheffield and Yankees bat.Email me with any further questions.
    jon
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Always looking for Manny Ramirez game used items