Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kevin Millar World Series Game Worn

This is the jersey Kevin was wearing when the Red Sox won the World Series in 2004. He had it signed by his teammates. I hope you enjoy the photos.....
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

Re: Kevin Millar World Series Game Worn

Wow! That is unbelievable!!! Epic piece. That is the most legible Manny Ramirez autograph bI have seen.

Banned

Very cool, thanks for sharing. You would think Millar would want to keep that.

Very cool. Was this a private sale or a charity auction type deal?

I am really really really far from being a Red Sox fan, but I quite enjoy Millar on Intentional Talk, and this is an amazing piece.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorLoomis View Post
    This is the jersey Kevin was wearing when the Red Sox won the World Series in 2004. He had it signed by his teammates. I hope you enjoy the photos.....
    Pretty sure DoctorLoomis knows Millar. Awesome jersey! You're not "Uncle Loddie"? Love Millar on IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabresfreak View Post
    Pretty sure DoctorLoomis knows Millar. Awesome jersey! You're not "Uncle Loddie"? Love Millar on IT!
    Yessir I know Kevin well. That jersey is something special.......
    ALWAYS buying PHOTO MATCHED Marcus Allen and Anfernee Hardaway jerseys. Also always buying Tennessee Volunteer jerseys and anything Tony Delk.

But you don't own this. Everyone here thought you did, haha. I texted Millar today asking why he sold it and he said you took these pics at his house. Hahaha! Pretty amazing jersey for sure man. Obviously you never said you owned but because of the post I think people assumed, as know I did!

Quote Originally Posted by dangerzone79 View Post
    But you don't own this. Everyone here thought you did, haha. I texted Millar today asking why he sold it and he said you took these pics at his house. Hahaha! Pretty amazing jersey for sure man. Obviously you never said you owned but because of the post I think people assumed, as know I did!
    That's correct. I do not own it nor would I intentionally lead anyone to believe that. I simply wanted the game used community to see a truly incredible jersey.

Here is a bat (broken, handle missing) MLB authenticated from the 2004 world series.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net