Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Brian Urlacher AMI ?? ATTN 34swtns

I was going through AMI auction and stumbled upon a Brian Urlacher orange Bears gamer worn Nov.13,2005. Has anyone seen 34swtns/Rick around because I thought he owned Urlachers Orange gamer from that game? Did he wear more than 1 during the game? Here is the link any opinions?

http://www.americanmemorabilia.com/A...ll%20Game-Worn
    Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Re: Brian Urlacher AMI ?? ATTN 34swtns

Hey Scotty, that is indeed my Urlacher in the AM auction. Sorry to not give you the heads-up first, I haven't patrolled the board much lately because, frankly, I haven't had much going on.

That '05 is a sweet piece and I hate to let it go but I could honestly use the dough right now.

If you sold a few of those awesome Mets jerseys you could afford it!

hopefully you did not send them the jerseys. they have not paid there consigners for years now. very dishonest company to deal with. the owners should be in jail !

Quote Originally Posted by clinton2828 View Post
    hopefully you did not send them the jerseys. they have not paid there consigners for years now. very dishonest company to deal with. the owners should be in jail !
    You have to admit, it is pretty amazing that they have been screwing so many people for so many years ... and they have suffered no consequences other than a bad reputation. Really, nothing at all has happened to them. No wonder they keep at it. Frauds and crooks in this hobby simply are not held accountable a lot of the time. It is a shame.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by clinton2828 View Post

AMI has owed me money and I am getting it back by consigning and collecting both ends of the hammer fees. Not ideal by any means but I am getting my money back and they appear to be committed to righting the ship.

Quote Originally Posted by gridman80 View Post
    AMI has owed me money and I am getting it back by consigning and collecting both ends of the hammer fees. Not ideal by any means but I am getting my money back and they appear to be committed to righting the ship.

Good to hear.
    And no, AMI doesn't have the orange Urlacher in its possession.

I'm sorry but it is totally unacceptable for AMI to have to use customers current consignments to help return funds that should have been paid from the original consignments.

What would happen if you had nothing else to sell? How would you get paid back then?

I have consigned with AMI in the past and I can tell you that if they were the last auction house on earth and I had to sell my collection I would rather give it away than take part in helping thieves that have stolen from their customers.

Quote Originally Posted by rose14 View Post
    I'm sorry but it is totally unacceptable for AMI to have to use customers current consignments to help return funds that should have been paid from the original consignments.

What would happen if you had nothing else to sell? How would you get paid back then?

I have consigned with AMI in the past and I can tell you that if they were the last auction house on earth and I had to sell my collection I would rather give it away than take part in helping thieves that have stolen from their customers.
    Absolutely.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    Absolutely.

Insult: duly noted.

Noble thoughts, but I'm quite sure this dirtbag will sleep like a baby.
    I have no beef with them (yet).

Good luck with the jersey tonight! I see it's up to ~$3k, so great for you I wish I didn't already spend the cash on some other GU items recently or else I would've bid hard for it.