Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mariners Bat Collections!!!

I'm a young Mariners and started collecting bats about two years ago. I have 13 Mariners bats now and I'm always looking for more. I would love to see some of your Mariners bat collections!! Also, if anyone is looking to sell or trade a mariners bat always give me a heads up!!!

The mariners bats I have are:

Mike Cameron (Rawlings Edgar Martinez model)
    Phil Bradley- LS good tar
    Jim Presley- Cooper tar on handle
    Harold Reynolds- Rawlings light tar on handle
    Kevin Mitchell- LS moderate tar (MITCH)
    Mark Mclemore- Black LS signed
    Bret Boone- Pounded LS with sig tape job LOOKING TO SELL OR TRADE
    John Olerud- Rawlings with tarred tape- black knob
    Tom Lampkin- LS (7 on knob)
    Paul Sorrento- Black Rawlings
    Russ Davis- LS PHOTOMATCHED
    Joey Cora- Black Hoosier
    Joey Cora- game issued (no use) Black LS

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR EDAGR OR BUHNER GAME USED!!!

Re: Mariners Bat Collections!!!

Tim has a Griffey gamer on his site. www.hofbats.com

Lets see the collections!!

bump

Right at 350 game used Mariners bats. I am trying to put together a run of all players who have had an AB as a Mariner with the exception of pitchers. Currently I need about 78 more to accomplish my goal. I have been working on it since 1996. I also have several helmets, some cleats, hats etc. All the pics behind the bats are auto'd. The key bats I am missing are Ichiro and Rickey Henderson.

Thanks!
    Davis

That's crazy. If possible I'd love to see some closeups of any of them, especially your Edgar's Buhner's and any of the other players from 95.

Thanks a bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by marinersbaseballfan21 View Post
    That's crazy. If possible I'd love to see some closeups of any of them, especially your Edgar's Buhner's and any of the other players from 95.

Thanks a bunch!

Here is a close-up of the Buhner haul I won off eBay over the summer. I believe all the sigs I was referencing are represented here. The black Cooper is EARLY Jay unfortunately you can see it was signed much more recently. Here is another pic of the barrels.

The Fungo on the bottom was fished out of the Kingdome garbage by some hardcore graph hounds in 1996 or so. I bought it off them, sold it to this gentleman and then bought it back...... Jay laughed his arse off when it was presented to him to sign. He could not believe someone actually had it. I will try to get some close-ups of my Edgar's and Griffeys....

I also have a Griffey bat and its signed, along with great prov. Its his LOA and also from American Memorabilia. If interested vf1212 at hotmail.com

I think I've probobly seen that one before, I've seen most of the Griffey's on AM's closed auction. Thanks!!

Davis,

I have two Ichiro bats to choose from. Both are 2007. I have one game used, cracked bat - unsigned; and one game issued bat w/ certificate. This bat is un-used, but is guaranteed to be one of Ichiro's left over bats from 2007. He has signed the unused bat. They're not cheap, but I'm willing to bet I can give you the best price you'll find.