Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Congrats Kyle!!

Re: Congrats Kyle!!

Way to go, Kyle! I hope the Braves will recognize your Major League talent and call you up!

Wishing you all the best,

Ron.

Always nice to learn of good things happening to good people. Congrats, Kyle.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Congrats Kyle! I know the guy who has done their radio play by play the last couple of years and I'll make sure you get introduced (assuming he is back in 2012).

Congrats Kyle, an awesome opportunity
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

Congrats, Kyle.

It's great to see you doing what you love. I'll look for you during the upcoming season.

-Shane

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    Wow thanks everyone!!

It's a great job and I can't wait to get out there and start shooting! My first day on the job will be April 3rd when the Atlanta Braves play their top prospects in an exhibition game, so if anyones in town this summer then be sure to check out a game this season and don't be afriad to say hi!

The job should bring new opportunities for me and they said I'll have chances to have photoshoots with the players & do headshots from time to time whenever there's a new player on the roster, so it sounds like a lot of fun I'll be having this summer. I'll keep everyone updated!

Congrats Kyle.
    If you don't mind, do you mind if my brother and I email you throgh out the summer about the photography aspect of baseball? We have a lot of games lined up in the midwest league and were just looking to get started and try to make a name for ourselves.

Sincerely,
    Vincent R
    vincentrinaldi4@yahoo.com

Thank you everyone so much; it really means a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Congrats Kyle.
    If you don't mind, do you mind if my brother and I email you throgh out the summer about the photography aspect of baseball? We have a lot of games lined up in the midwest league and were just looking to get started and try to make a name for ourselves.

Sincerely,
    Vincent R
    vincentrinaldi4@yahoo.com

Yea, no problem at all! I receive e-mails all the time regarding photography and I love to help in any way I can

Congrats Kyle! Now that you are on the inside maybe you can do double duty and cover authentics for the team too. Offer them with killer photomatches.