Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: HGH Testing is a Reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Bondsgloves View Post
    Everyone said the same stuff when I said Arod was a user before he admitted it. Everyone jumped down my throat when I said Manny was a user before any of the news came out.

Lets be real, any guy who has put up major power numbers the last 5 years. The guy is beast. Not a chance he's clean.

Please look at my prior post about Manny and Arod.

I'm a Giants season ticket holder and my seats are right behind the plate and the seats next to mine are reserved for visiting scouts. You wouldn't believe the things they tell me. They new all this crap was coming down before it did.
    or possibly they picked up Jose Canseco's book . c'mon now....

all this means is that there will be a new undetectable drug out there if there isn't already. For every test they come up with there are plenty of disreputable guys out there looking for ways to beat the tests.

Banned

MLB HAS ANNOUNCED THEY WILL BEGIN HGH TESTING IN THE MINORS!!

Just released 2 hours ago

Quote Originally Posted by Bondsgloves View Post

Lets be real, any guy who has put up major power numbers the last 5 years. The guy is beast. Not a chance he's clean.
    I guess that Joe Dimaggio, Ted Willams, Babe Ruth, Mantle, Mays...all of them were on PED's too. They put up similar stats. I guess it's impossible for a player today to have great seasons with hard work.

Albert puts up monster numbers. He transitioned from a 3B to OF to a gold glove 1B.

All through his life, he's been a 'beast'. The scouts didn't like him because he was fat, not because he wasn't talented.

MLB has been testing since 2003 - where are his positive tests?
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

I may be a Cubs fan, but I have to admit that, until proven otherwise, I accept Albert's numbers as clean. He doesn't just hit tons of home runs...he hits for average and plays well in the field. This guy is a Triple Crown Candidate...could the same be said about A-Rod, Bonds, Sosa, McGwire, etc.?

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Quote Originally Posted by bigtruck260 View Post
    I guess that Joe Dimaggio, Ted Willams, Babe Ruth, Mantle, Mays...all of them were on PED's too. They put up similar stats. I guess it's impossible for a player today to have great seasons with hard work.

Albert puts up monster numbers. He transitioned from a 3B to OF to a gold glove 1B.

All through his life, he's been a 'beast'. The scouts didn't like him because he was fat, not because he wasn't talented.

MLB has been testing since 2003 - where are his positive tests?
    But the guy accusing him has season tickets to Giants games! How much more proof do you need, geez.

This was the same response I got when I thought Arod and Manny were using.

As far as Albert being a triple crown canidate unlike bonds, sosa , and arod.

Didn't Barry hit for average (he won a batting title), home runs, rbi's, gold gloves, etc.?

Arod was a triple crown threat as well.

To put in perspective the only modern day players that compare with Albert's numbers Manny, Arod, Bonds.

I think a for a while Vlad Guerrero was in that category for a while. Mauer will be there soon, Lance Berkman has been there. Bonds and Manny too...

Someone has to be the best.
    Dave
    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
    River City Redbird Authentics
    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by bigtruck260 View Post
    If A-rod can get busted and Manny can get caught, then why hasn't someone come forward with proof that Albert did something wrong?
    (I'm whispering) ...If you wait (build it)....they will come.

If you honestly believe Pujols is as clean as Mr. Clean, then I got some beautiful land I'll sell and give you a great deal on.

Sad part is, we'll never know. Too many will get away with it and keep their mouths shut, while others take the heat (blame).

Regards, Tony
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Talking Re: HGH Testing is a Reality!

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    (I'm whispering) ...If you wait (build it)....they will come.

If you honestly believe Pujols is as clean as Mr. Clean, then I got some beautiful land I'll sell and give you a great deal on.

Sad part is, we'll never know. Too many will get away with it and keep their mouths shut, while others take the heat (blame).

Regards, Tony
    well said.