Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Banned

Re: NBA Auction All Star Jersey Exquisite613 Strikes Again

Just imagine, if these game-worn jerseys of the Wade's, the Lebron's, and the Kobe's, can be had for $100 or $200, then it does not make these "exquisite" and more desirable anymore.

The prestige and pride of owning one will be lessen a little bit.

I wish we could get All Star game used jersey at $200. lol

Jojo

Hi everyone. Lots of chatter about me? ? ? ? I would just like to say that I am a collector who loves basketball and I hope you all benefit from the increased demand in the market. There are 2 sets of all-star basketball jerseys. If the other set of All-Star jerseys ever become available, I will leave these available for other collectors.

Exquisite613 can you drop me an email ejsamm@yahoo.com great collection nice to see you on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Exquisite613 View Post
    Hi everyone. Lots of chatter about me? ? ? ? I would just like to say that I am a collector who loves basketball and I hope you all benefit from the increased demand in the market. There are 2 sets of all-star basketball jerseys. If the other set of All-Star jerseys ever become available, I will leave these available for other collectors.
    Exquisite
    Do you only collect recent NBA jerseys? Do you collect vintage also?

I have actually dealt with Jim several times and he is one of the nicest guys you could ever talk to. Always paying top $$$ even when buying private collections! He is the real deal.

I think it is quite funny that people continue to have such sour grapes about the auctions. Last time I checked, bidding is open to everyone, so quit the bitching, step up to the plate, and pull out that credit card or checkbook if you want to win!!

Exquisite613- Welcome to the forum and congratulations on building such a great collection!!

Thanks. I do also collect vintage basketball. My collection spans from the 20s original celtics to present day NBA, college and even high school

Nice having you on the GUU board. Wow, a collection of NBA relics from the 20's to the present day !!! That is at least comparable or better than the Naismith BHOF.

What about the Bulls era? Like Jordan, Pippen, Kukoc, Rodman?

Definitely. I have many jerseys that span the 80s and 90s. Probably, 40% of my collection spans those years, About 50% are the 2000s years and 10% would be pre-1980.