Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Re: The Official SAN DIEGO PADRES GU Thread

Quote Originally Posted by martyfromcanada View Post
    Hello Padre Fans,

Looking for a GU jersey from the 2013 season. The player is Chris Robinson, a September call up (catcher). He only appeared in 8 games. I know its a long shot, but let me know if anyone has seen one.

Cheers, Marty
    Looked for one at the fanfest. No luck.
    R. C. Walker
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

treborreklaw@hotmail.com

Kemp Karma

Fortunate to pick up this blue alternate at the recent Fanfest. Cashier was just as surprised as I that this one was available. Fanatics didn't get 'em all

Nice meeting up with Whoman and Alejandro & Mini-Padre. Hopefully they'll post their pickups soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    R. C. Walker
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

treborreklaw@hotmail.com

I figured there would be some Kemp jerseys there. He changed jersey sizes twice last season. He started at 48 and then decided he wanted to wear 50 and then he changed again up to a 52 near the end of the season. That meant extra orders each time. I saw some people get MLB authenticated ones that we didn't take to sell. I picked up a Shields blue alternate with tons of use.
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by R. C. Walker View Post
    Kemp Karma

Fortunate to pick up this blue alternate at the recent Fanfest. Cashier was just as surprised as I that this one was available. Fanatics didn't get 'em all

Nice meeting up with Whoman and Alejandro & Mini-Padre. Hopefully they'll post their pickups soon.

Good seeing you guys! Definitely loaded up this year... already looking forward to this years jerseys! I'll be posting some up soon!

P.s. Lil' Padre got a foul ball during BP... lol

So Heritage Auction had this Gaylord Perry 78 Jersey listed for their April Auction, but was just removed. I called a contact I have with HA and he said it didn't pass Authentication... as in the Jersey didn't check out. Mile High Card Auction sold this back in 2010 for a little over $2K. Guess it didn't make the HA cut.... Jersey looked legit to the naked eye... Anything that looks out of the ordinary on it? Robert? Bill? Dave?

Quote Originally Posted by pineda.alejandro@yahoo.com View Post
    So Heritage Auction had this Gaylord Perry 78 Jersey listed for their April Auction, but was just removed. I called a contact I have with HA and he said it didn't pass Authentication... as in the Jersey didn't check out. Mile High Card Auction sold this back in 2010 for a little over $2K. Guess it didn't make the HA cut.... Jersey looked legit to the naked eye... Anything that looks out of the ordinary on it? Robert? Bill? Dave?
    The only thing that actually looks good is the year tag. The rest looks horrific. The front appliqués are too thin. NOB is the wrong font. Three arched two straight. And whomever ripped the collar at the seam did it too neatly.

This jersey has made the rounds in the last few years.
    R. C. Walker
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

treborreklaw@hotmail.com

Now this is how the ripped collar should look:
    R. C. Walker
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

treborreklaw@hotmail.com

Banned

Cool Re: The Official SAN DIEGO PADRES GU Thread

Howard Wolf sent me a copy of the listing several days ago. He was able to convince Heritage of the problems with the jersey and HA pulled it. As a result, I didn't post it.

Dave Miedema

Here is an earlyTrevor Hoffman bat from the mid 1990's.
    As you know Trevor is the best reliever in the National League and second in major league history next to Mariano Rivera.

That Hoffman bat is awesome.
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com