Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Re: The Kansas City Royals game used thread

I had previously posted that I thought I had this bat matched to Game 5 of the ALDS with the game tying and go ahead RBI's. I did find what I believe is the match of that AB based on the shape of the logo. I will be getting the Blu-Ray this week so I should be able to get a clearer image. But I also matched it to the second AB in Game 4 of the ALDS during the comeback rally and game 1 of the ALCS.

The first picture is of the Game 5 match and the second picture is ALCS game 1 match.

Have you ever seen a match based on some grass blades in the tar??? LOL.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by sportsnbikes View Post
    I had previously posted that I thought I had this bat matched to Game 5 of the ALDS with the game tying and go ahead RBI's. I did find what I believe is the match of that AB based on the shape of the logo. I will be getting the Blu-Ray this week so I should be able to get a clearer image. But I also matched it to the second AB in Game 4 of the ALDS during the comeback rally and game 1 of the ALCS.

The first picture is of the Game 5 match and the second picture is ALCS game 1 match.

Have you ever seen a match based on some grass blades in the tar??? LOL.
    Even without the Blu-Ray, I'd call that a pretty conclusive match. Very nice.

I posted this recently in the December pickups, but I'll put it here, as well:

Quote Originally Posted by slab0meat View Post
    2015 Postseason jersey, authenticated to Games 3 & 4 of the ALDS and Game 4 of the ALCS

Ed Hearn Royals game used bats.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Guys,

I just added the Hearn post and there was a glitch in the software and all previous photos posted got removed. If you see some of the posts they have 'last edited by metsbats 2:16PM' and the photo(s) attached are now gone. I don't know how this was possible (perhaps there really is a curse of Ed Hearn and he's still haunting the Royals as the worst trade in Royals history and deleted all photos after his was posted).

I'm checking with Doug and Chris to see if the photos can be recovered and will let you know if this is possible. Being in IT I feel it will not be able to be recovered.

If this is the case please send me the photos for each post that got zapped and I will restore the photos to that post. Please just indicate the post number so I can go directly to the post to add the photo(s). In fact since I'm off from work till next Monday please start sending the photos today so I can get ahead start.

Sorry for the inconvenience and messing up the thread.

Here's the list of users whose photos were affected:

MichaelofSF
    shirkr
    campwest
    sportsnbikes
    sek122482
    yanks12025
    rj_lucus
    gunnerleighb
    museoven
    tigerdale
    esigs
    ksfarmboy
    juicyfruit66
    ndelvin
    guttaperche
    kdixon
    TBM

David
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Quote Originally Posted by metsbats View Post
    (perhaps there really is a curse of Ed Hearn and he's still haunting the Royals as the worst trade in Royals history and deleted all photos after his was posted).

Sorry for the inconvenience and messing up the thread.
    Anybody else find it curious that MetsBats is the one who blew up the Royals thread??? ON ACCIDENT!?!?

Sour grapes after reading ESPN's improbable postseason article, perhaps?
    http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/14...son-feats-2015

Don't worry David, minor setback, but we'll rally to come back from this one too. Haa.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by CampWest View Post
    Anybody else find it curious that MetsBats is the one who blew up the Royals thread??? ON ACCIDENT!?!?

Sour grapes after reading ESPN's improbable postseason article, perhaps?
    http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/14...son-feats-2015

Don't worry David, minor setback, but we'll rally to come back from this one too. Haa.

hahaha, I was going to make the same comment but Wes beat me to it. haha
    We will figure it out one way or another, don't beat yourself up (or congratulate yourself) about it David.

by the way nice Beltran bat!, Hosmer match and Hearn bat. Thanks for sharing guys

I'm not a Royals collector, but back when Mel Stottlemyre, Jr. was the Diamondbacks' PC, I got ahold of a white home jersey from his 1990 stint with the big league Royals and got Mel to sign it for me. I don't have a photo, but he signed it in blue Sharpie beneath his nameplate on the back and it looks very cool. This was in 2010, and his comment when he saw it was, "That is a very, very old jersey."

Ok I knew someone would suspect sabotage.

All of sportsnbikes photos are restored as while you guys were making wise cracks Jeff was sending me photos

Please feel free to send me your photos and i'll restore them too.

Thanks
    -David
    metsbats86@aol.com