Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: MLB & MILB Bats For Sale: Baez, Kemp, Cano, Goldschmidt, Stanton, Edmonds, Pedroia, Bautista and MANY MORE

Interested in the Pedroia bat. Would you mind emailing pics to annisbc@hotmail.com?

Re: MLB & MILB Bats For Sale: Baez, Kemp, Cano, Goldschmidt, Stanton, Edmonds, Pedroia, Bautista and MANY MORE

Email sent

Quote Originally Posted by F5tornadomanF4 View Post
    Just curious before taking the time...Are you still interested in the Edmonds bat even though it was used as a Brewer?
    No longer interested, but mostly because it lacks tape. That's key on an Edmonds gamer. Thanks for asking.

Pedroia and Cano bats have been sold pending payment.

Also, I have been getting a lot of people asking for pictures of multiple bats and then I never even receive a follow up email after digging the bats out, photographing them and then attaching them to an email. If you are going to ask me to take the time and send you photos, please at least send me a response either way, thanks.

Is the Goldschmidt game used, any use on it or is the MLB auth. just for the autograph. ??

The bat is definitely game used, with pine tar and numerous ball and seam marks. The MLB holo states it was a "Player Obtained Item" at the Futures game in July of 2011. Likely meaning the bat was used in the weeks leading up to the Futures Game in 2011 and in the Futures Game festivities (Not the actual game though). Email me if you are interested, thanks!

Jose Canseco bat has also been sold

Quote Originally Posted by rjdgonebats View Post
    Is the Goldschmidt game used, any use on it or is the MLB auth. just for the autograph. ??

How far are you through your list of emails, I still haven't gotten a reply.

I responded to everyone I recieved an email from, so it likely didnt go through the first time. What were you interested in? Feel free to shoot me another email. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emann View Post
    How far are you through your list of emails, I still haven't gotten a reply.

Received my bat yesterday. Thanks for the quick shipment!

Nice bat and fast shipping! Thx!