Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Astros Clubhouse Extravaganza

Did anyone else go to the Astros Clubhouse Extravaganza today? Fans were allowed onto the field, into the dugout and into the clubhouse. Also we were able to see the indoor batting cages and have dollar hot dogs and soda in the Diamond Club dining room. There were alot of great game used items available. I was able to pickup a 1998 Bagwell blue alternate jersey, 2009 Tejada road red jersey, 2004 Beltran red road jersey, 2005 Mark Bailey red road World Series jersey, 2005 Stretch Suba red road jersey and a 2001 Moises Alou road jersey. Also was able to pick up a 1998 Randy Johnson P72 team issued Louisville Slugger and a 2010 J.R. Towles pink Mothers Day bat.

Re: Astros Clubhouse Extravaganza

great haul.

I was thinking about going today but did not. I might go tomorrow. What game used did they have and how were the prices?

Banned

It was a great event. Jerseys started at $150 and went up to $500. Bats started at $65. They also had game used baseballs, game used bats (remaining bats from 2011 and some others), and game used line-up cards.

I picked up game used bats of 1998 Biggio, 2005 Bagwell, 2009 Aaron Boone MLB Auth, 1998 Randy Johnson Issued. I picked up jerseys of 2011 Barmes P/S Insane Dirt MLB Auth, 2011 Bud Norris P/S MLB Auth, 2011 Carlos Lee Road Red Opening Day MLB Auth, 2011 Jimmy Paredes Home Red, 2011 Chris Johnson Home Red Insane Use, 2010 Carlos Lee Road Red, and 2006 Brad Lidge Road Red.

Thanks,

They had a stack of lineup cards for $20. When I left around 3:00 p.m. they were down to a handful. There was a bin of game used bats for $65. There were about 3 or 4 Carlos Lee bats and a couple of Bourn bats. The rest were common players for the most part. When I left there was about a dozen left. There were 3 or 4 Biggio bats for $500 each all of which sold. The 2 or 3 Bagwell bats for $400 each. Only the Stix one was left. They had 5 Clemens promo bats and 5 Randy Johnson team issued bats for $125 each and all of them were sold. The jerseys were all from $150 to $500 each. There were a couple of Clemens jerseys for $500 each left. There were also several Bagwell and Biggio BP's left for around $400 to $450. I had picked up the Alou for $150, Beltran $150, Tejada $250, the Bailey and Suba World Series jerseys for $250 each and the Bagwell for $350. I have no idea why the Bagwell gamer was priced less than the BP jerseys.

Wonder if there would be anything left if I get there at 10 am tomorrow? Any rainbow era or TBTC jerseys?

Banned

Did the Clemens jerseys show use or were they pretty much issued? Also, what style were the Biggio and Bagwell BP jerseys that were left over??

Were there any Jeff Kent jerseys available?

The only rainbow jersey that I recall was a 1999 TBTC Tom McCraw. Both Clemens jerseys were looked to be only team issued which is why I passed on them. One of the Bagwell BP's was a 1994. The other Bagwell and Biggio BP's were early 1990's.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2007 View Post
    Were there any Jeff Kent jerseys available?
    I only saw one and I think it was sold.