Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 116 of 218 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2171
    Banned

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Oh and Finfan and Preston, I forgot to tell you the Fiedler jersey was purchased as a whole uniform. It came with green reebok pants as well as dolphins white striped socks. I want to put the uniform on a dummy and snap some shots of it or just lay it all out and take some pics.

Preston can you give me a proper appraisal? Because I don't think the price I paid for them could possibly be what they are worth. Atleast I hope not lol. If you would like to appraise in private you can email me at itsauthentic4u@aol.com. Thanks Preston and FinsFan!

Banned

Ah nice always good to meet a Titans fan. I've always was a big Titans jersey fan. Always was a Mcnair fan as well. I heard he was really good with kids. I thought people praised Faulk? I've always looked at him on NFL network to seem a bit fake acting. Kurt Warner, and Mooch and of course Rich I'd say are the real nice guys of the set. I've always wanted a Warner jersey. That guy does more things for kids with major disabilities than anyone I have ever seen in my life. Amazing heart that guy has. Even with all the millions of dollars he has, he still goes out of his way. He even took a kid with no jaw bone structure on a trip with him and his family to disney world. If that doesn't bring tears to a human beings eyes then I don't know what does.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamejersey4hub View Post
    Preston can you give me a proper appraisal? Because I don't think the price I paid for them could possibly be what they are worth. Atleast I hope not lol. If you would like to appraise in private you can email me at itsauthentic4u@aol.com. Thanks Preston and FinsFan!
    I'm probably not the best at giving an appraisal just because, with my Titans source that I've gotten the majority of my jerseys from, it's not that that expensive on the wallet. But a full matching uniform does obviously have some added value above a jersey/pants set of a player that don't both correspond to the same game (which I have a few sets like that).

And sometimes you get really good deals, too! Even if you got the Fiedler dirt cheap, it could be cheap for a number of circumstances (i.e. someone just wanting to dump it, someone not knowing what they have, etc) - I found an Albert Haynesworth gamer at Goodwill for $4.49 after my student ID - and I definitely know it's worth more than THAT! ha ha ....just a matter of circumstance

Quote Originally Posted by Gamejersey4hub View Post
    Ah nice always good to meet a Titans fan. I've always was a big Titans jersey fan. Always was a Mcnair fan as well. I heard he was really good with kids. I thought people praised Faulk? I've always looked at him on NFL network to seem a bit fake acting. Kurt Warner, and Mooch and of course Rich I'd say are the real nice guys of the set. I've always wanted a Warner jersey. That guy does more things for kids with major disabilities than anyone I have ever seen in my life. Amazing heart that guy has. Even with all the millions of dollars he has, he still goes out of his way. He even took a kid with no jaw bone structure on a trip with him and his family to disney world. If that doesn't bring tears to a human beings eyes then I don't know what does.
    Completely agree - Warner is a total class act as well. And McNair was just a really nice guy who ALWAYS smiled and was genuine. And Marshall Faulk, well, there's really not a nice way to classify someone as a miserable human being who hates people, is there? lol

Banned

Wow Preston I had no idea! Maybe thats why I always see Faulk authentic jerseys selling for so cheap on eBay. Faulk should be better then that, but you can't expect all million dollar athletes to be people persons.

And wow on finding that Fat Albert jersey for 4$ I didn't pay that little for my set of Pennington and Fiedler uni, but I didn't pay that far off from that haha. Yeah I'll have to look them up on eBay to see what they sell for. I just have not seen either of these jerseys hit eBay in a while. I heard the Pennington was rare because it's an 09er and he didn't wear many jerseys from 09 due to shoulder injury. I'm new so I'm going off of what someone told me, and can't really hold the information accountable of being 100% accurate.

Banned

And P.S Preston you probably got all sorts of offers for the Mcnair gamer! Thats almost as prized as the late great Sean Taylor Redskins jersey. I'm sure its a real fan favorite, and must be awsome to own it before his passing. (God rest his soul) but that is really an awsome piece. I'm sure you'll never part with it, and God bless you for not wanting to. I once saw a Sean Taylor Redskins white game worn jersey sell for over 40 grand at auction. I can imagine McNair is right up there in value due to him being a well liked man who was killed with innocent intentions. Not like the guy Chris Henery who (God rest his soul as well) was known to be a trouble maker (Not trying to down play him for this at all, we all make mistakes. So guys please don't think I'm trying to talk bad about someone who has passed. I can assure you thats not me, or the case at all) who wasn't really a fan favorite around the league.

preston, let go of those mcgahee gloves already!

With the 49ers 4-1 and about to face the 5-0 Lions I had to post a few old and new 49er (and a couple other) gamers!

Bookends:
    2010 Anthony Davis rookie worn in London vs Broncos (International Series)
    2010 Mike Iupati rookie worn in same game
    2010 VD International Series gamer-recently autographed in SF

2010 Alex Smith BCA gamer

1994 Jesse Sapolu vs. Minn.-final game of reg. season with un-repaired holes as team wore all home shirts for the playoffs.

1994 Bart Oates vs. Minn with same un-repaired hits as the Sapolu. Both have team letters.

Always buying 49er gamers and ANY 1994 9er game used jersey/football. Paying a finders fee for the right shirt!

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Continued on page 2:
    Attached Images Attached Images           

A few more grungy, smelly GU FOOTBALL jerseys!!!!:

1994 Brett Carolan throwback vs. Minn-quite rare as he only was active for 1 or 2 games that season. The junior assistant manager told me he didnt think that this shirt existed.

1994 Charles Mann throwback
    1994 Toi Cook throwback
    1994 Rhett Hall throwback
    1994 Harry Boatswain throwback

All of the above were worn vs. Minn at the very least and some were worn for multiple games.

Please shoot me an email if you are even thinking about selling any 49er gamer!
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Page 3 next!

Page 3:

Some random practice shirts as well as a nice 94 uni!

1994 NON-TB Hanks uniform-worn in preseason and vs. the Raiders

1994 practice shirts:
    Brent Jones-was a gamer at some point with evidence of NP removal and tons of use/repairs.

Jerry Rice-also a gamer at some point and even has a repair.

John Taylor-a recycled late 70s gamer worn by Taylor all season in practice.

Tim MacDonald-similar to the Taylor. Both have nice use/repairs.

Always buying 49ers gamers!
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com