Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: kylehess10

Re: kylehess10

UPDATE: Received a reply from Kyle. He is in another state visiting family. No access to a Computer where he is staying. He can read messages on his phone and will be happy to reply once he returns.
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !

intheminors - got your message and I agree!

(you cant receive pm's by the way)

You guys should read the pm's I got from Mr. 3000. First he wants to kick my tail and now he's apologizing because he's a bit irritable today.....

Mr. 3000 - just like the movie - an over the hill loser who falls short of the mark. Isnt it great how life imitates art.

I thought I fixed that. Try again if you want.

Kyle

Now this nitwit is threatening me but he's going to go to allstarsplus's house. He tried to be all slick using my address but its not mine. He can't even get that right.

Go ahead Mr. 3000, Andrew's waiting for you.

2520 Rodeo Plaza
    Fort Worth, TX 76164

Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by Vintagedeputy View Post
    Now this nitwit is threatening me but he's going to go to allstarsplus's house. He tried to be all slick using my address but its not mine. He can't even get that right.

Go ahead Mr. 3000, Andrew's waiting for you.
    Yah, real cute.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Wow, I hope nobody has tried to contact me in the last few months when I have been away. If so, let me start with Mr. 3000 and apologize for having other obligations.

As for Kyle, he is extreemly helpful and an asset to everyone on here. Where did I miss that he is OBLIGATED to help everyone? If I were to help anyone, either on here or a charity, I will pick and choose who I want to help and deal with.

I will agree with Mr. 3000 on the drama on here, I don't miss that at all. But then again, why do you complain about something that you started?

Well, we found out that Mr. 3000 is none other than RyanZimmerman11, the banned member who caused all the trouble last time.....

Goodbye Jay Adair, the forum will be better (again) without you!

Honest? Well, that explains a lot. A apologize to all for getting drawn into his earlier FBI drama emails and posts.