Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: How do you guys display your collections???

Thanks to all that shared! Some of your memorabilia rooms are truly jaw dropping! I am jealous of all of them! lol.

Pretty impressive, huh?

All my bats, shoes, programs, cards, autographs, etc are out there SOMEWHERE.

In all seriousness, we're not in the house I want to be in 10 years down the road, so it seems pointless to go through the time and money of making a display room. It will be the first thing I do when we find "the house", though.
    You can see my entire Clemson Tigers collection here with over 30 items.

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a83...eys/?start=all

SamFinley@charter.net

Quote Originally Posted by TAFKADixie View Post
    Pretty impressive, huh?

In all seriousness, we're not in the house I want to be in 10 years down the road, so it seems pointless to go through the time and money of making a display room. It will be the first thing I do when we find "the house", though.
    Man, that looks just like my display room! LMAO! Best part about it - It's CHEAP! The only cost is hangers and storage bins from Walmart. I love it!

In all seriousness, we're not in the house I want to be in 10 years down the road, so it seems pointless to go through the time and money of making a display room. It will be the first thing I do when we find "the house", though.[/quote]

Ummmmmm, if this is a garage sale, sir, I'll give ya $5 a box!!!

Oops, sorry TafkaDixie ... somehow the quote thing didn't work so good. On the last line I was jus' makin' an offer on yer garage sale boxes. Now after thinking it over, I could go $6 a box!

In the spirit of things, I thought I would add these. 2 of my display cases in my home office.
    Attached Images Attached Images