Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Banned

Re: O/T: With all the craziness happening around UPPERDECK, should I be worried about the game used I purchase

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    If you got banned under your real one...or first alias...or second alias...or third alias...or four.

I am still stuck on the first thought - why would someone create a fake alias to be on public forum? It is not like this is a selling site. It is an education site where members share their experiences - good, bad or ugly.

So for one to get banned, you must do something really stupid ... I dont see how stupid can that be on an education forum?

Banned

Re: O/T: With all the craziness happening around UPPERDECK, should I be worried about the game used I purchase

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    If you got banned under your real one...or first alias...or second alias...or third alias...or four.
    frikativ54, please share with the forum who you think this is?

I for one would like to know. And don't worry about whether you are wrong or not, that's not important. You will probably be correct.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by yankees.stub View Post
    I am still stuck on the first thought - why would someone create a fake alias to be on public forum?

Why don't you enlighten us and tell us, "Vic Fanatic"? You obviously did?

This guy reminds me of an Asian version of Billy Idol. Kind of a punk, but talented so you just have to listen....not unlike the "train wreck" Chris eluded to.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Genke View Post
    Why don't you enlighten us and tell us, "Vic Fanatic"? You obviously did?

This guy reminds me of an Asian version of Billy Idol. Kind of a punk, but talented so you just have to listen....not unlike the "train wreck" Chris eluded to.

Hey, I like Billy Idol....

Thank you for compliment ...

I still dont know where all these craziness begin... because I refused to go to my basement .... searching for the boxes that my UDA stuffs are in .... take some pictures and post them?

Either way, it's not going to happen....

Banned

frikativ54, please share with the forum who you think this is?

I for one would like to know. And don't worry about whether you are wrong or not, that's not important. You will probably be correct.

Let's put a friendly wager into this.. to make it interesting.

If I am you win a game used bat from my collection - no cherry pick. If you wrong, I get one of your game used bat?

Would love to hear this one...!

Banned

Hey, I like Billy Idol....

Thank you for compliment ...

I still dont know where all these craziness begin... because I refused to go to my basement .... searching for the boxes that my UDA stuffs are in .... take some pictures and post them?

Either way, it's not going to happen....

Do yourself and all of us a favor.......Just GO DOWN to that basement, and click off just ONE picture of all your "stuff" piled in a corner, or however it is down there.

JUST ONE......Is that too much to ask? I'll play "White Wedding" for you?

Banned

Let's put a friendly wager into this.. to make it interesting.

If I am you win a game used bat from my collection - no cherry pick. If you wrong, I get one of your game used bat?

Would love to hear this one...!

You asking ME or frikativ54 for that silly wager?

Banned

You asking ME or frikativ54 for that silly wager?

it's opened for whoever want to take a crack at it.

(there are two members on here who knows who I am. We met and chat over WS bats. I will ask them to mediate if necessary)

It's all good!

Banned

Do yourself and all of us a favor.......Just GO DOWN to that basement, and click off just ONE picture of all your "stuff" piled in a corner, or however it is down there.

JUST ONE......Is that too much to ask? I'll play "White Wedding" for you?

You win!

Love that freaking song... until they play it to the points of no return.

I will take a pic of the hectic basement closet and post it!

No problem!