Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: mlb cap collectors

wow!!!!! your the first to get it! most people can't say my real last name very well so iv'e always just told them to call me that. i was born in 66 and started reading sunday papers in elementary school when in 72 73 i read my first one and me and o'l zonker had a lot of similarities besides close name's. (ignorance and bliss go hand n hand )

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zonker View Post
    wow!!!!! your the first to get it! most people can't say my real last name very well so iv'e always just told them to call me that. i was born in 66 and started reading sunday papers in elementary school when in 72 73 i read my first one and me and o'l zonker had a lot of similarities besides close name's. (ignorance and bliss go hand n hand )
    Before I completely stopped reading newspapers about ten years ago, I would open the Chicago Tribune every day, read Mike Royko's page 3 column, flip to Doonesbury and go to the sports section.

I have been bad the last few years, as I have fallen way behind on my strip reading, but for a few years there I read the comic every day online.

I remember seeing that exact hat sell on eBay, probably around a year ago. I also remember a discussion (possibly on this board) questioning it's authenticity. I'm not saying it's fake, as I'm no expert on hats. I'll look for the discussion about the hat the first time it sold on eBay...