Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: My great experience with steiner sports

Quote Originally Posted by island_style View Post
    Wasn't David Wright a Locker Room Memorabilia exclusive? Did they have a falling out? Or did Steiner strike a deal with Wright and LRM because they now sell all the Mets items?
    Not 100% percent sure, but i think i had to do with the new mets-steiner agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheffield11 View Post
    Not 100% percent sure, but i think i had to do with the new mets-steiner agreement.
    I'm not Posting for Locker Room Memorabilia, but I will try to post what I believe is the deal.

There are many players that have David Wright type of arrangements with companies like LR Memorabilia and some of their bats still will show up in the team store/Steiner/Charity Auctions. Generally the bats that you see are cracked and broken bats collected by the team which isn't retrieved by the player. The other big difference you will notice with the David Wright bats that Steiner has is the bats aren't autographed.

Wasn't David Wright a Locker Room Memorabilia exclusive? Did they have a falling out?
    David Wright is still a Locker Room Memorabilia exclusive, but like I said above there will always be legit items that will get out. LR Memorabilia was just with David Wright this past week and got several of David's game used bats which should be on their website soon.

I just purchased from LR an early season 2007 David Wright Rawlings blue ring which is autographed so I should have that soon.

Hope that helps. Andrew

possible photomatch for your bat??

looks like a solid match to me. Thats amazing how quickly these things get found. I have a soriano bat pounded with use and cant find a match to save my life. Nice going on the match.

Thanks,i would say its a match, the 5 on the barrel end appears to be the same as on mine and the ball marks and tar are the same too. do you know if wright got any hits or did anything good when using this bat?

I emailed you.Bat was used between 7/12 and broken in the 4th inning on 7-17 he had 8 hits one was a double no rbi

Wow, thanks. hopefully wright will get 3000 hits one day and i can say i have a bat that he had 8 of them with.

I found 2 more pics of wright using a similar bat. the second one was used on july 15th so that would be the same bat that dcrules said was mine. the first pic is on july 22nd, and it also looks similar to mine. any thoughts?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Can you make them bigger.I went on mlb and watched his ab.If that photo I provided is correct then it was broken on the 17th...

Great looking bat. Does Steiner take Paypal as a payment option?