Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: November Pick-ups

Went to the Portland Sea Dogs yard sale this past saturday and picked up a lot of stuff I was looking for. the 4 big jerseys are hung on the wall of the stadium when a former sea dog is playing for the Red Sox. Picked up jerseys from all sorts of years and styles and even some bobble head banners that hung in the stadium. Was a great day there for sure.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Just got this delivered today. I got 2 Kurt Suzuki #22 2013 Postseason game jerseys. He wore them during the postseason, although he didn't get into any of the games. This may be Kurt's last Athletics jerseys as they did not sign him to an extension for 2014.

Both jerseys are MLB Authenticated.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

Hey paul awesome post man. As much as I hate the Pats. I'm a huge fan of their white Nike jerseys. I see my Nike jerseys aren't the only that show warping inside and around the kiss-cut stitch. Almost as if the stretch twill doesn't stay down when its sewn on top of it.

Banned

this is what I'm referring to.

Nice last week for beginning of my Vontaze Burfict collection.
    -2013 Nike home black jersey worn vs. Jets in 49-9 victory (handed a $21k fine in this bad boy)
    -2009 Russell Army High School All-American game jersey (COA from Leaf Authentics via Goldin Auctions)

Quote Originally Posted by rchimes13@yahoo.com View Post
    Nice last week for beginning of my Vontaze Burfict collection.
    -2013 Nike home black jersey worn vs. Jets in 49-9 victory (handed a $21k fine in this bad boy)
    -2009 Russell Army High School All-American game jersey (COA from Leaf Authentics via Goldin Auctions)
    Love that Burfict jersey. Of course being a Broncos' fan, I love orange on jerseys

Banned

Really nice photo of the Burfict. My Phins owned Dalton Halloween so I'm not mad at seeing a Bengals jersey lol. That burnt orange really pops. Just goes to show you how much more vibrant Nike colors are.

Logan Morrison game used batting helmet. Worn on the last day of the season when Alvarez threw a no-hitter. This is the new Rawling S100 Pro Comp.

Awesome Burfict pickups. Glad to see you got your jersey. Guess I have some competition for his stuff now. Haha
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by bd300 View Post
    Logan Morrison game used batting helmet. Worn on the last day of the season when Alvarez threw a no-hitter. This is the new Rawling S100 Pro Comp.

Love the helmet!!!! Great pick-up.