Last month I bid on and won an Alex Boone game worn 49er jersey on NFL Auctions. I have been waiting for the jersey for about 2 weeks to arrive and since it had not I decided to look into it. I looked up the auction results and found that the under bidder was listed as the winner and my winning bid was no longer recorded. I know that I won the jersey because I watched the auction end and saw that I was the winner. Has anyone else have this happen to them?

The only thing I can think of is that my credit card had expired and they contacted the under bidder and offered the shirt to him. The last time my credit card needed updating NFL Auctions sent me a reminder.

I think something is extremely fishy here. I watched the auction end and was informed I won the item and to see it offered at a lower price than my final bid seems very weird. If they were able to contact the under bidder and offered the shirt to him why did they not contact me first and ask for updated credit card info? I am concerned that the auctions are now being altered in some way to favor certain bidders.

If anyone has had this happen please chime in.

Thanks
Paul

Always buying 49er game worn items.
garciajones@yahoo.com