Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinsuperbowl55 View Post
Abosolutely Masp. I was able to exact photo match 2 jerseys that I was never able to. 4 being QB's and 2 Being DB's it was easy, because the play option they have allowed me to pick the play out of the last sack of game so I was able to see all the markings the jersey applied. Rather then hope Getty happen to take pictures of the player at the end of game. It's like a mystery with Getty as to when the picture was taken being 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4rth qtr. And we all know that the jersey in the 1st qtr has a chance of looking as it would last play of 4th qtr. Just an awesome program. I wish they did it up until 05 or something. But then again HD cameras weren't a big thing back then. The quality of picture is what makes the program such a success in my opinion.

If anyone needs to use it just shoot me an email. To have that exact photomath and do the work yourself to find it. Man theres nothing sweeter. So BX if you want to use it to get some exact matches just shoot me a message mate. Same to you Masp.
I came real close to matching my Sanchez cleats to the 9/11 game, 99.9 % sure