Quote Originally Posted by paul457 View Post
Hard to tell for sure, but the helmet in your picture looks like a Riddell Revolution. I donÂ’t believe Brady ever wore a revolution. IÂ’ve seen him in a Riddell Speed for a couple of games, otherwise IÂ’ve only seen him in the vsr4.
That is a Riddell Revolution helmet. I was curious about this helmet too so I contacted the Museum of Science in Boston. An employee there told me all items they exhibited there was sent to the Putnam Museum in Davenport, Iowa for the next Gridiron Glory exhibit thats begins Feb. 3. The Putnam Museum told me they have no game worn Tom Brady Patriots helmets from what they have seen from looking though all items they have looked at. The employee at the Museum of Science in Boston said that most of the Patriots items featured at their exhibit came from The Hall At Patriots Place. After contacting them I was told they do not have any game worn helmets of Brady's and they said they don't recall him wearing the Revolution helmet but that other players certanly did. They want to know if numbers anywhere on the helmet or if the back of the helmet area photos can be provided. The posted Revolution helmet picture was sent to them to see if they can match it to any of the helmets they have in their possesion. Both the Putnam Museum and The Hall At Patriots Place are doing more research for me. MallCopKJ can you provide photos of the full helmet and the back for us???