I will address the issues and questions one by one to make sure I don't miss any.

CollectGU/Dave: re: the sleeves in the 8th picture: Yes I thought they may have supported the PSI jersey as well. Upon further detailed analysis,
the PSI jersey shows twice the amount of white space after the last red stripe. The 8th pic shows only a little more white space than was used in previous white stripes. More disconcerting though is that I found that the white spaces themselves are different in sizing. See my pic to see what I mean.

Eric: I have taken the photos which you say support the PSI jersey and incorporated them into my pic below. Maybe it's only me, but they don't seem to support it at all. The "1" in all of your pics is a snub-nosed font. The sleeves in your color pic don't show any excess white. What about your pics supports the PSI jersey?
Re: Allegations "thrown at Bernie".
What allegations have I thrown at Bernie exactly? I have not mentioned his name once, I have not said this jersey is fake. I have said the font is wrong, which I stand by and that the sleeves have issues. I have documented my beliefs with substantial photo evidence. I have thrown absolutely no allegations at Bernie or even at PSI. I have "thrown" 2 at this specific jersey. Having words put into my mouth by a moderator is a little surprising.

Chris: Your comments seem odd. The PSI image is not altered?
Chris, the PSI pic is 8" wide! So unless, Joe Montana wore an 8" wide jersey, the image was absolutely 'altered'. Secondly, enlarging an image, as I have done, has absolutely no effect on it's inherant proportions. Have you ever ordered 8x10's or 11x14's from a photo lab? What do you think happens there? They've simply enlarged your negatives or your 4x6's. The images are identical in their proportions. Do you think if you get a 4x6 blown up to 11x14, that the image's inherant ratios have changed at all? Of course not. Thirdly, how else could I provide an accurate and true comparison if I DIDN'T re-size all the images so that they were the same size?
Fourthly, Chris if it was "inappropriate" to ever use action photos to compare to auction photos, then we'd never be able to compare game jerseys would we? How many times have you seen an athlete take his jersey off after a game and lay it flat on the field so people could take photos? We've been comparing 'action photos' to auction photos on this site for a long time. Apparently this is the first time you've ever felt it was an inappropriate comparison.
Lastly, you say if a person "posts something that can have an adverse affect on someones livelihood..they need to be absolutely sure and need to present better evidence than is presented here". Chris this forum is filled to the brim with people "making allegations" based purely on their experience and knowledge. If I post a question about a Pete Rose Phillies jersey on Ebay, for example, and Howard replies simply saying it's bad because the font is wrong, what sort of "evidence" is that?
More than any other forum member, I repeatedly post detailed photos with my posts and this is the first time I've ever seen you say the evidence is insufficient. Can I expect you'll make the same comment when another forum member makes an assertion based solely on their experience without any photos or 'hard evidence' ?

Let me end by saying, I have nothing against Bernie. Truth be told, I actually think he seems like a nice guy. I have nothing against Joe Montana, the 49'ers, or Russell Athletic. I am also not saying this jersey is fake. What I am saying is that the "1" is the wrong font and the sleeves seem odd. Marcus Chmaj had an 80's Montana jersey on here awhile ago. Chris, here's a pic of Marcus's jersey "flat" and not "in action".

Rudy.