Well this isn't exactly what you asked for but I'll chime in anyway. I've been lucky enough to meet all of my favorite thletes nd I had nothing but positive experiences.

I met Jose Canseco at my local gym. He was really cool. He acted like a regular guy. No attitude. This was pre steroid scandaland no we didn't talk about steroids even though we were at a gym. We talked about cell phones.

Mike Tyson actually sat next to me at the movies. Nice guy, very quiet.

Bernie Kosar was the best. I met him at Cleveland Browns training camp. Most of the players barely signed after the long practice. Kosar on the other hand stayed and signed for ever person who waited for him. It was a lot of people. He actually signed two things for me and made people move out of the way so he could sign for me since I was wearing his jersey. That was one of the coolest things that ever happened to me. He's always been a hero of mine since I was a kid.

Tito Ortiz was cool guy. I didn't get to talk to him for very long because there were a lot of people trying to meet him. He appreciated me because I was wearing my Punishment Athletics t-shirt.

Magic Johnson seemed nice but there were so many people around I didn't get to talk to him.

I've met a bunch of other athletes but these guys are my favorites at their respective sports.

-Jason M