First, I have struggled whether to make or not make this post, but ultimately it got the best of me and I must. It's the principal of the matter.

As I sympathy with your situation and understand how frustrating these things are, I still don't understand why GUU approved this post to be made against someone you had a problem with over buying a bat rack. I guess maybe if you bought a game used bat from someone in this forum and the bat was later found not to be authentic, and they wouldn't refund your money, then I guess I can understand.

As some of you are aware, I made a post in which GUU delete some of my information. My information was proven to be factual, as I provided GUU the proof. However, it seemed to be ignored.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ead.php?t=9582

I was threatened by a GUU member with lawyers because I made a post on GUU asking members a question about his bat. Now, the post only asked GUU member's if they felt the bat was a BP bat or not. Did not mention or discredit the seller at all.

To me, this GUU member crossed a serious line. However, I was being censored from sharing this information/threat and providing facts with GUU members. I felt GUU members needed to be aware also, in case they dealt with this GUU member.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I just don't see any difference.

Regards, Tony