Mark:

I cannot apologize for the truth, nor will I. I stick to the truth, always. Now, the truth may not always be what people want to hear or may not be popular but I am not really here to make friends either. In fact people often get offended by the truth. Heck, Jesus Christ was crucified for speaking the truth. So if you think I'm going to walk on eggshells in order to appease people I just can't do it.

There are about 2 or 3 people on this board who have an agenda to create chaos for anyone they can, this is very clear. You know who they are, the moderators know who they are. How do you know whether certain authenticators are disliked because they have turned down items submitted for authentication by someone that turned out to be blatantly fake? Maybe I'll pass the next doctored up football jersey that came from NFL Auctions submitted for authentication so I can make a new friend, or maybe just so that person doesn't get mad at me and attempt to target me on a message board. You wouldn't know that though. I'd say I'm pretty darn nice to those people considering the facts.

Again, this is not a popularity contest. I am paid to authenticate football jerseys and equipment. I'm not impressed by someone blabbing about being a former Chief of Police or fortune magazine president or a consulting firm. I know more big attorneys, FBI, Prosecutors, State Police, Chiefs of Police in NY and NJ that would even impress you. Don't tell me you never used sarcasm in your career as a police officer among many other things I'm sure dealing with some of the winners out there in society. Let's call a spade a spade here. None of us are perfect but you have to get the big picture here first before you make comments.