Hi everyone...

I am aware of the Upper Deck / Rawlings Pro6HF gloves that were a joint venture in where the "g" in Rodriguez was inverted to a "q" to prevent confusion to his real gamers. I have stumbled onto a lot of two Alex Rodriguez gloves, both I believe to be game used, but to be quite honest, no one, not even Alex or Rawlings could verify this, Rawlings did however give me a few details on the gloves, the Yankees have promised me that nothing has been stolen from their clubhouse, and these gloves, the Pro6HF and the ProRV23SO are both current models that Alex uses. Also in this small collection was a brand new Jason Giambi TPX first basemans glove, with name stitiched in white and a well-used Steve Karsay Rawlings Pro1000-9K. I believe that this entire group may have been stolen from a collection....does anyone remember seeing this group of gloves anywhere on the internet or such. I have photo matched all the gloves and I am relatively certain that they are authentic gloves.....I have placed the entire group on Ebay with hopes of finding out where these might have come from....I'm all ears....