....was AMAZING!! They had so much game used for sale. Jersey's were anywhere between $25-100,hats were $5,line-up cards were $20, and locker room nameplates were $2. I picked up the following:

George Lombard game worn 2002 away jersey

Raul Mondesi locker room nameplate

Dewayne Wise locker room nameplate

Charles Thomas locker room nameplate

Eli Marrero locker room nameplate

Line-up card card from 10/1/05

Brian McCann game worn flag hat ($5!!!!!!!!!!)

Jorge Sosa game worn flag hat

I had also met Jeff Francoeur,Chad Paronto,Joey Devine,Sid Bream,& Kelly Johnson. But the entire schedule was all messed up. Andruw Jones was supposed to be there but just didn't. So instead of him I waited in Edgar Renteria's line for TWO hours. He didn't show up 30 minutes after he was supposed to start signing then the security just said that he wasn't there and that if we put our address on the back of our tickets then they'll have him mail us an autograph. 2 hours of my time wasted. Then, when I was 2 people behind from getting Bobby Cox, he all of the sudden had a nose-bleed and left. I still had fun though and got some nice pick-ups. Plus I added 2 new signatures to my 2005 Braves team-signed banner (yes, I am still working on a 2005 roster) which brings the count up to 27 signatures. Plus the remodeled Braves Hall of Fame looks great. They have new memorabilia from the past 15 years and I was just in awe when I saw all their Andruw Jones All Star Game jerseys/Chipper Jones All Star Game jersey/World Series bats,etc.etc.etc. Here's a few pics I got with the players:

Me & Jeff Francoeur (REALLY nice guy):

Me & Sid Bream:

Me & Chad Paronto

Me & Kelly Johnson: