Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Threaded View

Re: The New England Patriots game used thread

Randy Moss 2009 game used international jersey (PSA/DNA NFL Auctions)
    I can't remember a more exciting wide receive in my lifetime than Randy Moss. 2007 was such an amazing season to watch, I'm still looking for a legit 2007 Moss home jersey. Anyway, this is a 2009 game used jersey from the game against the Bucs at Wembley Stadium. The jersey is unwashed and still has some original Wembley grass and mud stains present. 2009 was the 50th anniversary of the AFL so the patch is present on the left chest. The International Series patch is present on the right chest. In this game Moss had 5 receptions for 69 yards in a Patriots 35-7 win. Moss led the league in TDs in 2009 despite playing with a hurt shoulder for most of the season. He ended up with 83 rec for 1264 yards and 13 TDs.

This jersey is 1/2 Randy Moss Patriots jerseys that were auctioned off through NFL auctions. There is a 2009 Randy Moss preseason jersey that has a JO Sports letter out there somewhere (I don't know if it is good or not). There is also a Randy Moss away jersey from 2008 that Grey Flannel auctioned off that I believe to be good. There was a 2007 Randy Moss home jersey that the Highland Mint had marketed. I held that jersey in my hands and inspected it and can tell you that it was not worn by Randy Moss in an NFL game. At some point later, on I saw it appear in a Vintage Authentics auction and then later in a Mears auction with an A5 letter.
    Attached Images Attached Images