Hi,

Just wanted to get a few collectors thoughts and didn't want to hijack Russell's thread. He's a good guy, I'm happy for him getting his position and have exchanged a few emails in past years so this is in no way directed at him. I think 3rd party sellers are going to have tough time with game used in the upcoming years(economic predictions of inflation starting to increase and 35% unemployment by the end of 2016) and I'm not sure if the owners are trying to make a quick fortune or if the teams get aggressive in contact negotiations. For instance the Orioles were a team that didn't sell much game used and when they did it was super cheap, now with 3rd party prices were through the roof at the beginning of last season and you now you see the dropping in prices. Mlb auctions was showing that so when another 50 machado or markakis jerseys hit mlb auctions I wonder if they will all be saying reserve not met at auction end. After seeing the Padres and Rangers list I'm hoping this company doesn't go heels up like the 3rd party that tried with the Dallas Cowboys did before the season even started realizing that you weren't going to get 1,000 minimum for each jersey.

Just wondering collectors thoughts?