I sent Steiner Sports a Paul Pierce rookie game used jersey and a 2010/2011 KG home game issued jersey to be signed. The original dates were the 19th and 20th of last month. They got pushed back a couple times and KG signed today (12/11) but they still have no date for Pierce. I'm really bummed because Pierce is my favorite player - even still - but now I'm going to be double charged for the return shipping since they would have originally shipped back together. I'm also bummed that Steiner doesn't let you know when signings have been changed and no new date scheduled unless you reach out to them. Now one of my favorite jerseys is just sitting at Steiner to be signed but no one knows when it will be rescheduled. I can pay and have them send it back but to me that's not good business - they advertised a signing, accepted the items from people but now they give you the choice of waiting without a date or even a guess of a date or pay to have it sent back unsigned.. I'm not sure about everyone else but I feel that if someone wants their item back Steiner should pick up the tab on the return since the signing was postponed for an unknown timeframe.

Anyone else had this issue with Steiner?