Eric, I need to post a retraction of my comment of the bats from pga-shooter-101 coming from the same address as ASI . I would appreciate it if you can delete it . I have to apologize to any and all . I have seen the address on Cordova before , I bought one bat off ASI when I first started collecting again in 2005 , maybe from the ebay statement or my paypal statement or it was an hallucination ?? I have no problem admitting I was mistaken on the address . I was wrong in not waiting to post before being 100% sure . Anyway I found out I was wrong today I was searching in my attic and found one of the tubes that came from Joseph Harry and the address is in the same neighborhood as Cordova Blvd NE (even ends with Blvd NE) , but is different . I looked before a few weeks ago and did not find the tube . I save the round cardboard shipping tubes (w/the plastic end caps) that I receive with bats I buy . I have close to 10 of them saved up there . I guess I owe one more apology to all and should say something nice about ASI , the bat I did buy is very nice , and as advertised. I have shown it my friend Ryan and he says its good !! I believe Ryan is a GUU member and has a big collection of bats .