I recently got scammed on eBay for a game used Pittsburgh Penguins jersey.

The buyer literally said, and I am quoting this directly from the email I received, that they "received either a tan Hilfiger or fish shirt and a book on a black guy". I mailed them a white 09/10 Chris Kunitz Pittsburgh Penguins Set 2 jersey, but now eBay is holding me liable and they are sending me back a ""received either a tan Hilfiger or fish shirt and a book on a black guy"

What worse is I required a USPS signature and it was signed by a completely different person (not even the same last name) at the post office. Beware of any buyers in Nanuet NY that live in a trailer park (I looked up their "house" on Google Maps).

The second the eBay dispute was closed in their favor, they and their 12 positive feedback account was closed as they are "No Longer a Registered eBay user".

After providing eBay proof that the invoiced buyer didn't even sign for the package at the post office, proving they couldn't even describe the items they allegedly received, and showing they closed their account not even 1 hour after the dispute was closed in their favor, eBay closed the disputed and favored the buyer after 29 days. My eBay account has had a 100% positive feedback since 1998 and they have been a member less than 6 months. Now I'm out $400.00 + the jersey .